schoolies 08 (1 Viewer)

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
williamc said:
kooool you went to thailand and you are rating surfers as being overrated. olol.
so ur saying thailand is really overrated and surfers isnt?? haha uve got to be kidding me.. ive been there and done that i think i should know..

williamc

HSC
icraig88 said:
so ur saying thailand is really overrated and surfers isnt?? haha uve got to be kidding me.. ive been there and done that i think i should know..
read my post more carefully..

i didn't rate thailand.. why would i?? i havnt been there..

IM SAYIGN DONT RATE SURFERS COZ U HAVNT BEEN THAR.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
-WaxingLyrical- said:

Like I said already, its what other people who went to Byron schoolies have said.
Fair enough. Those these other people were probably talking out of their ass to make their schoolies sound more hectic.

EDIT: Go to surfers anyway, its the place to be if you cant afford Bali.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
icraig88 said:
I went to Thailand for three weeks in November. It was the best fucking place ever.

happii

HSC
man from what im gathering every place is good and shit. i should have done a poll?

hows down south (melb)?

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
williamc said:
read my post more carefully..

i didn't rate thailand.. why would i?? i havnt been there..

IM SAYIGN DONT RATE SURFERS COZ U HAVNT BEEN THAR.

ive been to surfers, thats why i rated it..

read my post carefully, it says i went there on my TAFE BREAK last year, not for schoolies.

Last edited:

bassistx

HSC
I was actually thinking of Thredbo.

Open fire place, cosy, lots of secks.
Hmm. Yeah.

Some skiing, snowboarding, etc... Fun. I've never seen real snow before. Or fake, for that matter.

It's warmest in January though and coolest during July. Guess I'll wait 'til then.
Who's coming?

happii

HSC
bassistx said:
I was actually thinking of Thredbo.

Open fire place, cosy, lots of secks.
Hmm. Yeah.

Some skiing, snowboarding, etc... Fun. I've never seen real snow before. Or fake, for that matter.

It's warmest in January though and coolest during July. Guess I'll wait 'til then.
Who's coming?
if u organise it well enough ill come for sure, i love the snow so count me in if it happens.

williamc

HSC
icraig88 said:
read my post carefully, it says i went there on my TAFE BREAK last year, not for schoolies.
olol.

you have to go during schoolies or indy to appreciate it.

bassistx

HSC
happii said:
if u organise it well enough ill come for sure, i love the snow so count me in if it happens.
lol Okay. I don't know you, but alright.
2 weeks during July break, most likely.
Only issue is transport, it's 7 hours from Sydney. Do you even live in Sydney?

happii

HSC
relax man ive been there before, and i can drive. but ill go if you plan it all out just email it to me or something and ill see.

bassistx

HSC
It's not like I'm begging you to come lol. But if you're coming up (or down) interstate, then that's an issue.

I'd be going with a gang of people. Probably no more than 2 car loads. If we can fit you, we can fit you in. Otherwise, you can bring your own car and your own gang (only if I get to meet everybody first and give the nod of approval - don't want no freaks).

In any case, petrol costs are split. I wanna stay in cabins, right on the snow. If you can find some cabins in the mountains or whatever, gimme the link. I've been looking (online), but all I'm getting is 5 story hotels. Boring.
And they better have bathtubs. Oh yes. Bubbles.

bassistx

HSC
We'd meet up for the "nod of approval" with a whole ton of guys. I think I'm safe lol. Guys I know, I mean :)

happii

HSC
williamc said:
ur gonna get raped.

dont trust net randoms.
true i guess. and i dont really have a way of proving who i am. but im a 17 yo boy lol.

um i stay at [SIZE=-1]www.alpinevillage.com.au its a massive village type place wiht cheap accomodation breakfast provided and bout 30 min from snow. but i normally go perisher. lol they only have showers im pretty sure, but the heating room for your clothes is a benefit.

i dont know aye if ill even go but it would be sweet to meet up with some ppl when i go. yeh like id be goign wtih mates obviously.

but fuck i dont know

[/SIZE]

beccah65

HSC
where's everyone going for schoolies 08?

hey where's ppl going for schoolies 08?
im going to port

cal-

Banned
HSC
Re: where's everyone going for schoolies 08?

Port is like a retirement village, do many people actually go there?

10 of us are going to Crown Towers Resort in surfers in week 2, in a 3 bedroom apartment, it's going to be awesome.

bassistx

HSC
Plan on raping me already? lol.

I want something right on the snow. When the time comes closer, I'll start ringing those places up and see what packages they have.

How many mates would you bring? We don't want to be too big a group, then there's a risk of losing someone in the snow lol.. You have to keep counting heads...

Josiie

HSC
Re: where's everyone going for schoolies 08?

entrance then doing a student travel thing to europe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)