Schoolies 2006 Cruise 23rd Nov (1 Viewer)

stevedude56

HSC
Im from central coast. I originally wanted to get on 2nd cruise but sold out :(. See you all on the boat. Cant wait ;)

Uni

God made me cool
HSC
willmaca said:
Yeah me n 3 mates r goin too
VIEW BOYS
GPS represent :p

me and a mate are going it should be wicked fun!

anyone heading to Homebake afterwards?

Uni/.

casey-lee

HSC
N/A
Me n 4 others r goin on it. Wow i'm heaps xcited i watched last yr's cruise on DVD n it looked so good. Does anyone no the themes yet??? Oh soz gals but the 4 others r gals too.... But it's good for the boys though! Sooya's all on there!

flexistrut

HSC
casey-lee said:
Me n 4 others r goin on it. Wow i'm heaps xcited i watched last yr's cruise on DVD n it looked so good. Does anyone no the themes yet??? Oh soz gals but the 4 others r gals too.... But it's good for the boys though! Sooya's all on there!
hey do you know where i can get a copy of the DVD ?

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
i think we are on this one..there is 5 of us..all girls, there could possibly be more just yet.i did my HSC last year though, but i wasnt 18, and had no money, so im going with my bf sista..im so excited

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
flexistrut said:
hey do you know where i can get a copy of the DVD ?
i saw that DVD too..it looked awsome..will be us this year!

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
casey-lee said:
hahahah!CASEY...we are going on this cruise yaya!!!

bigbezza05

Student Paramedic
HSC
Hey,

Yeah ill be on this cruise with my mates from the Coast.............. Cant wait its gonna be so freakin good!!

see ya's then

Royalist

HSC
Ey,
Me and sum mates will also be on the first cruise out!

S'gonna be sweet, catcha all there

Jay

dburnz.88

HSC
yeah, me and a mate are going 2, wod hav liked 2 have more good friends but their all fuken tight ass mother fuckers! i heard the theme is rooting, if u need something to wear, ask me.. oh yeah, whats the go on eating island children... looking forward 2 it..haha, cyaz all ther

~*GeM!*~

HSC
Me and a few friends r going from albury.. its gonna be awesome... cant wait to meet all u guys on there!!

shari

HSC
hey sumone plzz help me and give me info of this cruise to me plzzzz me n a stack of me mates wanna go give me an email plz shaza_182@hotmail.com or just add me

shari

HSC
hey gem can u help me out wif this cruise plzzzz can u like give sum info on it

binx88

HSC
Shari, its most probably way to late to book the cruise. I know for a fact that 1 & 3 are booked up and i am pretty sure 2 is booked up as well

Last edited:

IronMaiden

HSC
N/A
Rofl, thats my birthday!

Well, i just thought i'd tell everyone that.

When is schoolies normally on? I wouldnt mind knowing if i will be 18 or not.

cassiemarie

HSC
:wave:Ya me n 4 friends r goin on da 23rd cruise its gonna b awsum big partay!! Cyas all on theres .... luv cass
p.s we's all from south coast!!:)

T-Boner

HSC
sorry guys but havent you heard? this cruise has been renamed the "Bang-Boat" after the oh-so-legendary bang bus over in the states ha ha ha come on im sure a few of the guys would have heard of it.

yeah, that aside, i put my deposit down for the bangboat leaving 23rd of november moooonths ago and theres good crew of about 20 ppl from my school (guys and girls) hitting it up but im only close with about 4 or 5 of them so i wanna meet new people baby! il most likely meet all of you cats somewhere along the trip and will forget you the next day just in time to meet you again the next night. oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuck im keen to get on the turps with (what is it, 1800 or something?) all you other schoolies (and a few toolies) after my hsc.

i should start saving i reckon, iv only got about $200 towards it so far :eek: but hey at least il be 18 and rocking out. its gonna be AWESOME see you all there

Last edited:

Vicstar!

HSC
HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
Cant wait to start the partying, drinking.. and.... I hope you lot all know how to party..... its gonna be awesome!

Me and my 3 friends are from Melbourne...anyone else from melb? or will we be all lonely and singled out by you sydney people!? :p

If anyone wants to start chatting, then just add me to msn

vic_star88@hotmail.com

any ideas of themes yet? Dress ups here we come ;-)
Vic xox

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)