Schoolies 2006 Cruise 23rd Nov (1 Viewer)

casey-lee

HSC
N/A
Woooooooohooooooo no more $$$ to pay!
I'm heaps xcited to c each and everyone of u! Argggghhhhh now i only gotta save for drinks woooohoo!

Add me www.myspace.com/case_chalks

Sooya's on there:wave:

T-Boner

HSC
woot woooooooooo

actually shut up casey lee ur making me feel ill-equiped since i have about $300 so far, DEEEVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh well, beg borrow or steal - il be seeing you on that cruise... and on myspace

clo_e9

clo_e9
HSC
YAY YAH...me and my girls from wollongong are coming...i no a few boys from shellhabour coming as well...........so pumping that theres north shore boys..yes!!!!!!!!!!! wohhhhhhhh so having my 18th on that very boat...going to be SMASHED....awesome to everyone who as my space...add me NOW lol www.myspace.com/_kloey_
-xx-

Vicstar!

HSC
LESS THEN 6 MONTHS TO GO!!!!

whos excited now????

have fun with ya mid years everyone :p ive got none!! heehehe

Miss_Molly

HSC
Hi There you can add another 15 people from Maclean HIgh school...Guys and Girls all going heaps mixed group....its gonna be the best cruise!

Keat

HSC
Sounds fun. Four of my friends and I are going on a P&O cruise in January 2007 I think its the 18th. anyone going on that one??

TaMaRa058

HSC
Hey...:) Yep me n 6 other girls are going 4 sure... all of us can't wait... Not long left to GO!!! ..see yous all there...
Add us if u wanna talk....
titchy_toes42@hotmail.com

Last edited:

jizz skirt

HSC
So many people from my school are going and lots of other people from the shire . . . SHIRE PRIDE!!

lizz-ie

HSC
hey guys there are so many girls going from joeys on the coast so i guess we will see you there should be good!
luv me

Wingnutt

HSC
All of yas can add another 4 boys to that list...we heading in from the west, so we is hanging out for a bit of parting...guna get so loose!!!:rofl: ....n e ways peeps...cant wait to have a drink wid yas all...peace..lewi (wingnut)

Wingnutt

HSC
hey peeps....jus writing to say that u can add another 4 country blokes to that list for the 23rd...we comin in from out west and are keen as hell to get ripped...as all of u are id reckon..so seeyas on that ship....peace lewi..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)