Schoolies 2006 Cruise 23rd Nov (1 Viewer)

jess55555

HSC
ill b their with another friend we should all meet up or something !!!:) We had 10 going in the begining, but their party poopers and dropped out !!!!

jess55555

HSC
BTW is anyone eles goin to be turning 18 on this cruise !!!:rofl:

sydroostersstar

HSC
Yeh fo sho. Me nd sum m8s r gona be 18 by than 'just'. Cant wait, biggest party EVA!!!!

TaMaRa058

HSC
Hey all I need help BIG TIME...
If You KNOw any one that wants to share a room wid 2-3 other girls plz let us know... cos 4 girls have drop... n my mate n i wanna go but we aint allowed wid just the 2 of us:mad1: ... so plz if u NO ANYONE THAT WANTS TO GO LETS ME KNOW!!!! PLZZZZZZ PLZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!
ThAnKs Tamara
titchy_toes42@hotmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/tammy_58
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Boomer111

HSC
most my grade is goin...just when u think u can get away from the people u've put up with for 6 years they jump on a boat with u for a week...bastards! :ninja:

GongStudent

In Gong we party along!
HSC
Yeah the 1st schoolies cruise for this year is going to go off, i actually have some figures from the travel agent there is aproximately 900 girls and around 700 guys so far, so im guessing us lads are in for a treat!!!! , glad to see heaps of people are going, i have about 3 mates coming with myself on the cruise, not to mention around thirty others from my school of Edmund Rice College In Wollongong, anyways i hope its great, everyone who has previously gone on the schoolies cruise has given it nothing but the best reviews, lets hope it lives up to its name !!!!

Last edited:

sydroostersstar

HSC
:bomb: Oi fellas watch out fo these chicks on da 23rd of November cruze. Bout 25 of dem r goin on it and all of dem are like slutty slut sluts. And fo da chicks do yo thang. And watch out fo oxdangas, you'll know who I mean bros

sydroostersstar

HSC
Yeh ya'll can say that. But they kinda ruff. Rougher than a ruff can ruff.:burn: Meh whatever. No use wastin my breath. Whats da ratios up ta now, i reckon its close to even:confused: Looks like no1s getin g'd up 4 anymore. Oh well (party poopers)

joey1122

HSC
hey hey hey .... all i can say is the thought of this cruise with me n the boiz from parra and the rest of the legends (girls too) lookin like they goin on it, is making me wana improvise and start dancin in the room woo hoo hoo lookin forward to meetin all on it ... joey out.....

sydroostersstar

HSC
Oi peoplz is this some kind of sausage fest. Step up sexy ladies and put your say into this. Spice things up. Step up step up whoever you are. Give us your input on da cruise!!!

jess55555

HSC
Heya,

Well all of my friends have dropped out, tight arses, however im still goin (bf convinced me) so ill cya all there, ill be the 1 trying to make friends n not look like a loner lol :)

sydroostersstar

HSC
Yeah thats the spirit. Is this thread like invisible to ppl or something??? Or is noone caring anymore? Oh well

KrissiA

HSC
I think I posted in this ages ago, but still...

Not long until we set sail now! Yay!

As for the person who asked if anyone was having an 18th on the boat - I won't be, but I'm only turning 18 about 12 days before the cruise, lol.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)