Schoolies 2011 (1 Viewer)

HSC
People in my year have already started booking their schoolies for next year.

I'm not going anywhere through schoolies, just gonna road trip to Melbourne with some friends and stay for a week or two after the HSC, but haven't actually planned or booked anything yet cos it's a long time away

itszen

HSC
planning to go to the gold coast or somewhere around the sunshine coast. Im bring two of my friends and were starting save up. Though im still uncertain were going to get the money and be allowed to go. I'll just tell my mum im going to Melbourne or something but she very overlyprotective and gets pissed when i go to the freaking library and i dont tell her. Geez.

itszen

HSC
Also, does anyone know if those ''official'' schoolies events that are held at nightclubs require the person to be 18?

NCLJNE17

HSC
going to qld but not actually doing the schoolies
going to the theme parks :hammer:
and maybe a drink or four hahahaha
:drink:

jasonn

HSC
Also, does anyone know if those ''official'' schoolies events that are held at nightclubs require the person to be 18?
one word... fakie

and yes nightclubs require the person to be 18, but theres also beach parties and the likes if you're not able to get in.

jasonn

HSC
the clubs at schoolies have scanners to check if theyre fake.
lol i may jumping to conclusions too quickly heree... but i dont think thats right... scanners?!?!

to see if its fake just peel it...

occer

HSC
N/A
People seem to be getting organized for this already. Just checked, holy shit I'll probably be turning 18 on schoolies week.

BiancaMaree

HSC
well my family are close as; and we having a massive family holiday christmas hols next year; so im just going on that for my schoolies and gettin smashed with the sisters & brothers :)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Nick_Tully it is much past your bed time

What is kt tully doing to her poor children

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)