Schoolies @ Byron? (1 Viewer)

nova

HSC
Anyone going to byron for schoolies?

I'm going with a group of about 30-40 people.. we have about 5 houses between us.

If enough people from BOS are going, we should organise a meetup or something one night.. We could all post mob#'s in this thread just before we all go, and could start an SMS chain with the details. (eg. each person has a number, when you get the SMS you send it to the next person on the list and so on..)

PS. If people don't know me around here, i've been a member for a while but only really started to post recently. I mainly whored notes before that haha.

nova

HSC
espo14 said:
Yeah i'll be in byron with 20 mates. from 19-26th.
Oh yeh I forgot to put in dates. We're goin from the 27th of nov to the 4th of dec (week 2).

Ziff

HSC
N/A
My mate is trying to organise for like 4 carloads of us to drive up there and just pitch tents somewhere. Fucking idiot.

His idea is that we just organise the entire venture on the fly and see how it turns out. I can't be arsed driving :p

espo14

Banned
Ziff said:
My mate is trying to organise for like 4 carloads of us to drive up there and just pitch tents somewhere. Fucking idiot.

His idea is that we just organise the entire venture on the fly and see how it turns out. I can't be arsed driving :p
The arts factory youth hostel lets you pitch up tents, without a booking for something like $80 per week. and you get full use of their amenities

mack

Banned
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
If i go to byron i don't want to meet any of u, you're all obviously too smart & cool for me.
Except for mack who is a monkey.
dude, you dont want to meet me. I fling poo at people.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Byron Bay Online said:
Byron Bay is famous for its environmentally and socially aware local community, boasting that it has no McDonalds, no high rise, no traffic lights and no parking meters.
You know what that means? Stoners and Greens voters. I bet even people who aren't enrolled on the electoral rolls! They don't even have a fucking ALDI! The nearest one is 51km away in Tweed Heads. What an absolute joke!

espo14

Banned
Cause the quality of locations is always determined by how close an ALDI is..

Ziff

HSC
N/A
espo14 said:
Cause the quality of locations is always determined by how close an ALDI is..
YES! ALDI means cheap food for a stingy bastard like myself.

mack

Banned
HSC
Oh yes, ALDI. Such a wide selection of no name breadsticks and flea bitten dero's. Not to mention their brilliant marketing strategy of leaving the food in the cardboard packing boxes for attractive advertising.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
mack said:
Oh yes, ALDI. Such a wide selection of no name breadsticks and flea bitten dero's. Not to mention their brilliant marketing strategy of leaving the food in the cardboard packing boxes for attractive advertising.
You're obviously illiterate and missed the entire point. For your elucidation, I will once again express why ALDI is good:

ALDI means cheap food for a stingy bastard like myself.

Fuckin' idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)