Schoolies Cruise: The OMG I JUST GOT MY TICKET AND IM PUMPED... Thread (1 Viewer)

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
Yeah post ur excitement here :D im cheering!!!

whitie

HSC
BOOO YAH!! in 4 days time ill be crusing it up to byron in my mates green holden torana, and in 5 days from now so drunk i shall be blind

r.haidar

HSC
whitie said:
BOOO YAH!! in 4 days time ill be crusing it up to byron in my mates green holden torana, and in 5 days from now so drunk i shall be blind
not cruising?

roadcone

HSC
yay cruise soon!! the 8th is going to go off, one reason - shireys! the plan is to be worse the the 03ers, we have a bet going that we can cause more ruckus than them.

whitie

HSC
r.haidar said:
not cruising?
Nar not cruising, just thought i'd share my excitment though :D, have fun though it'll be an awesome time

wwjd_frog14

HSC
well i havent actually got my ticket, coz my friend hasnt given it 2 me yet, but i saw my other friends' ticket and got excited...looking @ the tours etc :) :) :) :) cant wait now!

r.haidar

HSC
wwjd_frog14 said:
well i havent actually got my ticket, coz my friend hasnt given it 2 me yet, but i saw my other friends' ticket and got excited...looking @ the tours etc :) :) :) :) cant wait now!
you going on any tours? im just gunna sit on the port and drink duty free lol

HSC
N/A
I would be more excited if the tickets were more pretty lol maybe something along the lines of a golden ticket from willy wonka ;)

wwjd_frog14

HSC
lol...yeh that wouldb cool....like if they had 50 random golden tickets that allowed those ppl 2 have the best accomodation and free grog! lol

the tickets were a bit of a let down...no spark or nothing...but hey, they allow us 2 party 24/7 4 9 days! yay!

yeh we r gonna do sum tours n stuff like jet skiing etc...havent really all sat down n decided yet...ive heard that the port area in noumea is like the seedy area, so id prefer a tour over staying there! :)

luke_ball

Luke
HSC
So do you have to book the tours before you go? Or do you book them while you are on the boat before you get to the ports?

Italia

HSC
guys congrats on completing the HSC. u book tours onboard, wif noumea when i went last year u can pay $10 and its a all day transfer to the other side of the island, most people do this, its a hole where the ship docks(industrial area). i also did kyaking, kyaking in vila on a preivious cruise was alot better, u only go up a river which is nufin special, but it was sumfin different

DeanM

HSC
roadcone said:
yay cruise soon!! the 8th is going to go off, one reason - shireys! the plan is to be worse the the 03ers, we have a bet going that we can cause more ruckus than them.
pfffft the 8th , its all about the 29th !!!

spyda87

BOS veteran
HSC
the 29th is gonna be awesome, it'll obtain a level of thorough enjoyment and goodness that the 8th cruise will never reach! :D

wwjd_frog14

HSC
u will never know how good the 8th is, coz u rnt gonna b on it!!! the 8th is gonna go off...my sis is a manager @ a shire maccas n she said stacks of her staff r gonna b on my cruise! just how many shireys r we looking @ here?! lol :) u better b nice 2 us non shireys :) :) :)

7th Sign

HSC
8th will be a better cruise imo

soo many hot gals form my area are gogin 8th-17th

heaps of mates are gogin on it aswell...some good lads some other annyoing knts...

the chics will be good and the partying will be GREATTTTTT

8th will go off

Too bad im goign to the gold coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

roadcone

HSC
wwjd_frog14 said:
u will never know how good the 8th is, coz u rnt gonna b on it!!! the 8th is gonna go off...my sis is a manager @ a shire maccas n she said stacks of her staff r gonna b on my cruise! just how many shireys r we looking @ here?! lol :) u better b nice 2 us non shireys :) :) :)

haha yep us shireys will be nice to you!! (unless you start paying us out about where we live, then we are known to get defensive - but trust me we are nice people)

umm well, lots of kids are going from de la, woolooware, cronulla, port hacking, kirawee, st pats.. then lots of the private school kids are also coming.. we reckon probably up at the 350 - 400 mark at least

Dan0208

HSC
Also your forgetting Engadine, Bosco, Heathcote.
So I would say a lot of shireys

HSC
omg i just got my ticket and im pumped! but i still havent packed yet and we are leaving tomorrow! damn you for putting enticing threads up to spend my time posting instead of packing! damn you ! argh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)