Schoolies in Noosa (1 Viewer)

Tara89

HSC
Hey guys, everyone good luck with your exams. i was just wondering is anyone going to Noosa for schoolies? I'm going with seven friends and were driving so it should be awesome.

Toby_18

HSC
I am going to Noosa, staying at the lookout. there are about 10 of us going! what dates for you guys. i havent been there before

rachi89

HSC
hey, 7 of us are going to noosa 24th nov until 1st december. When are you going????

mnbvcxzlkjhgfds

HSC
Hey i didnt know many ppl were goin 2 noosa! Im goin with 5 other friends from the 1-8 DEC. When r other ppl goin? I think we're staying at the sun lagoon...10mins walk from that main street? What is the nightlife like there?

Toby_18

HSC
3rd Dec till the 10th. I will see you there mnbvcxzlkjhgfds haha

mnbvcxzlkjhgfds

HSC
:) mm i tried like a bazillion usernames til i got so annoyed i just typed the keyboard letters lol. Wher abouts r u staying toby? do u know other ppl going?

Toby_18

HSC
mnbvcxzlkjhgfds said:
:) mm i tried like a bazillion usernames til i got so annoyed i just typed the keyboard letters lol. Wher abouts r u staying toby? do u know other ppl going?
I am staying at a place called the Lookout. Its about 5 mins walk from Hastings street. On the hill or something apparently. How about you, i bet i will see you there.

Last edited:

stufaz89

HSC
Me n 7 mates r going to noosa from the 25th nov to the 2nd dec
staying at the noosa international, like 600m from hastings st.
looking forward to it, altho some of my mates r lightweights so that should be...err...interesting lol.

rachi89

HSC
haha see you there stufaz...
what do u mean by 'lightweights'?

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Noosa is beautiful, but the energy center for schoolies on the sunshine coast is Mooloolaba, so check it out, especially friday and saturday nights. If you have a car, definately check out the hinterlands and if you like fishing, any beach or the Tewantain River is excellent (try the mouth of the river if you can, just go north along Hastings street and keep on walking or driving till the end of the spit).

stufaz89

HSC
rachi89 said:
haha see you there stufaz...
what do u mean by 'lightweights'?
lol as in I've never seen em drink before...
shoud be a bit of a culture shock for em.

Toby_18

HSC
seems like there will be a few people.. need to get some parties happening on some nights..

andy_wood

Shire resident
HSC
I'm headin up with 5 mates. We're not stayin in noosa but we'll probably pay a visit. We're stayin in novotel twin waters which is kinda between noosa and mooloolaba. Sposta be a pretty awesome resort tho! :)
We'll be there 27th Nov - 1st Dec. 5 days isnt very long i kno but we'll fit 2 weeks of partying in methinks! SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!!!!!

seeya there class of 06

studlipp

HSC
I googled noosa schoolies and I found this. As for the lightweights, one came up to me at valedictory, the heaters were on full throttle. So one comes up to me and with a horrified look on his face asks "Are you drunk because you are red in the face?"

Stufaz, you and I are gonna have a few laughs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)