• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Schoolies Is Sad! (2 Viewers)

dunny22

HSC
AEK, wot kind of a soft cock are you? dont u know how to hav some fun mate. unethical issue..phhhhh... whats that shit?the only unethical thing is u not knowing the meaning of 'having a life'. i see ur desired mark was 99.6% well congrats wid that.... so im guessing the other 0.04% went towards ur chances ov ever getting any JOY.

So to finish good luk wid ur studies coz by the sounds ov it u got no social ife goin for ya. u go on a journey overseas n never come back..

heres a gun n 2 bullets, now why dont u walk behind the shed n do us all a favour n go shoot urself. now that is ethical

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
dunny22 said:
AEK, wot kind of a soft cock are you? dont u know how to hav some fun mate. unethical issue..phhhhh... whats that shit?the only unethical thing is u not knowing the meaning of 'having a life'. i see ur desired mark was 99.6% well congrats wid that.... so im guessing the other 0.04% went towards ur chances ov ever getting any JOY.

So to finish good luk wid ur studies coz by the sounds ov it u got no social ife goin for ya. u go on a journey overseas n never come back..

heres a gun n 2 bullets, now why dont u walk behind the shed n do us all a favour n go shoot urself. now that is ethical
1) It'd be the other .4, not .04
2) aek's idea of fun may not involve rooting randoms and binge drinking.
3) Since this is a forum, and not your MSN Space, people might actually read what you're typing; so try and post something worthwhile.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Argonaut said:
1) No, there is that remaining .36% (or something like that in there). They're those of us who are perfectly content with what we got and are perfectly happy not goig to Schoolies.
2) That never happens anyway.
3) That was actually easy to read in truth. It went something along the lines of "blah blah blah I don't know what I'm talking about blah blah blah".
Well, dunny22 accounted for 99.6% initially, which left 0.4% unaccounted for. Of that 0.4%, he accounted for 0.04%, which left 0.36% unaddressed.

Many are lured to schoolies on the promise of easy booty and easy booze. Whether or not this is what eventuates is irrelevent.

It may not have been hard to read in terms of a horribly typed post... but it was still a waste of space.

johnny_87

HSC
Lhyviathan said:
Well, dunny22 accounted for 99.6% initially, which left 0.4% unaccounted for. Of that 0.4%, he accounted for 0.04%, which left 0.36% unaddressed.

Many are lured to schoolies on the promise of easy booty and easy booze. Whether or not this is what eventuates is irrelevent.

It may not have been hard to read in terms of a horribly typed post... but it was still a waste of space.

Just like your "analysis" of dunny's post :rolleyes:

And do you place your subjects in your signature in a vain attempt to feel intellectually superior to those of us who do not sit subjects of such high calibre as Extension 2 Maths and English?

I think it's time you remove yourself from that high horse

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
johnny_87 said:
Just like your "analysis" of dunny's post :rolleyes:

And do you place your subjects in your signature in a vain attempt to feel intellectually superior to those of us who do not sit subjects of such high calibre as Extension 2 Maths and English?

I think it's time you remove yourself from that high horse
Hell no... I'm really regretting choosing them. :rolleyes:

If anyone comes to me for advice on what to pick for their HSC, I'll tell them NOT to pick both Extension 2's concurrently (unless they're total masochists).

I should have stuck with Extension 1 English and Extension 1 Maths...

But, I can see how the placement of those subjects in my signature can be misconstrued as elitism... (though I'm not so sure Legal Studies has the same effect).

Last edited:

dunny22

HSC
mate... wen will you ever learn to hav a bit of fun in ur life...u only live once.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dunny22 said:
mate... wen will you ever learn to hav a bit of fun in ur life...u only live once.
Mate, I think he'll have more fun than you after the HSC, knowing that he performed to his best ability.

The purpose of listing subjects in one's signature is because this is primarily an educational forum. People see his signature, and know his subjects, and hence are able to ask him for help, or vice versa. That's probably the main reason.

dunny22

HSC
oi argonaut....total number of posts 3,425...now is that telling u something or what?
ahahah....go'od on you....it is obvious u have a great life shaping out 4 u in the future...
and i have figured out why u are against skoolies...no surprise u wuld be against the themes nites on the cruise as there is no party which allows the use of forums 24/7 like u do....and yes i know its aint the only time to have fun...iv had fun my whole life...cant say the same thing about u from what iv seen

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dunny22 said:
oi argonaut....total number of posts 3,425...now is that telling u something or what?
ahahah....go'od on you....it is obvious u have a great life shaping out 4 u in the future...
and i have figured out why u are against skoolies...no surprise u wuld be against the themes nites on the cruise as there is no party which allows the use of forums 24/7 like u do....and yes i know its aint the only time to have fun...iv had fun my whole life...cant say the same thing about u from what iv seen
Post count is not inversely related to coolness.

People who have a post count in the thousands have either helped a lot of others with their studies, or spammed like there was no tomorrow in NS. You can't judge someone by their postcount.

Although I would imagine if you had a post count of 8000, you would be like - "oi argonaut....total number of posts 3,425....like, that's nuffin mate....u fink ur cool or sumfin?"

johnny_87

HSC
Argonaut said:
Just look at his name, you can tell he belongs in NS with the rest of them ...

Aren't we being rather sanctimonious argonaut?

I've read a few threads where you have ridden in on your high horse and accused people of being "judgmental" and that they must have problems to "judge people based on one post in an internet forum".

Now, if my eyes do not deceive me, you are doing the exact same thing with dunny22. You are judging him based on one post in an internet forum. Quite hypocritical in my opinion.

So, I suggest you step down off that high horse before you fall off and break your neck.

johnny_87

HSC
Argonaut said:
NS doesn't count. And I've only started helping lately (even if it is by bringing someone back down to earth), so I can't account for the remaining posts ...

So you're the self-appointed moral crusader of BoS?

God help us.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
johnny_87 said:
Aren't we being rather sanctimonious argonaut?

I've read a few threads where you have ridden in on your high horse and accused people of being "judgmental" and that they must have problems to "judge people based on one post in an internet forum".

Now, if my eyes do not deceive me, you are doing the exact same thing with dunny22. You are judging him based on one post in an internet forum. Quite hypocritical in my opinion.

So, I suggest you step down off that high horse before you fall off and break your neck.
People can be judged from what the post, they cannot be judged by a number that indicates how many posts they've had.

Mind you, they can also be judged by their spelling and set-out of posts - to a small extent. Dunnyman just doesn't fit a respectable category... :rolleyes:

As for you, Johnny, leave House alone.

dunny22

HSC
yeh it wuldnt surprise me if hiphop and waf were ur 2 only friends mate, they way u carry on, u wuld be the perfect group. and to u dreamerish think that u are COOL by stating that ur boyfriend is 'sexy to the maximum'. by writing something like that i get the vibe that u do...good luk...u obviiosly need that assurance

johnny_87

HSC
Please refer me to where I made derogatory comments against House.

"SHAKES"

dwon at campbelltown athletics centre! putting in
HSC
its great to see the brains on these forums know how to count, and that bored of studies are not jus waisting their time as obviously there are people out there who have nothing better to do then count the number of replys someone else has posted (directed at you argounaut). I could only expect such antics out of a schoolies hater. now how bout you work out these numbers of the amount of PEOPLE not just schoolies who make an annual pledge to the various sites around the country and the world to let have a good time after a tough year a tradition called schoolies. now i ask you a question argounaut why didnt you have the fun that most of the people these days seem to enjoy in the form schoolies possibly cause you only know how to interact with a computer let alone a female now shut up and let the schoolies have their FUN a word that you should check the meaning of and try out sometime!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dunny22 said:
yeh it wuldnt surprise me if hiphop and waf were ur 2 only friends mate, they way u carry on, u wuld be the perfect group. and to u dreamerish think that u are COOL by stating that ur boyfriend is 'sexy to the maximum'. by writing something like that i get the vibe that u do...good luk...u obviiosly need that assurance
Uh, right. Attacking me via my "location". Real deep, dimwit.

I never said I was "cool". In fact, do I want to be cool? Probably not. I'm happy with being whatever it is that I am, unconcerned of how Mr Dunny sees me.

As for my boyfriend, I think it's incredibly smart (sarcasm) of you to criticise someone you obviously have not the slightest clue of.

Johnny - Argo = House.

(Argo best friends with Waf and Hiphop? Ha!)

johnny_87

HSC
Maybe dunny22 treats this forum like MSN? Maybe he uses colloquial language on MSN and it carries over to here?

It may seem that he is not the intellectual type, but seeing as you don't know him, I don't think you can say "he doesn't fit into a respectable category".

johnny_87

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Uh, right. Attacking me via my "location". Real deep, dimwit.

I never said I was "cool". In fact, do I want to be cool? Probably not. I'm happy with being whatever it is that I am, unconcerned of how Mr Dunny sees me.

As for my boyfriend, I think it's incredibly smart (sarcasm) of you to criticise someone you obviously have not the slightest clue of.

Johnny - Argo = House.

(Argo best friends with Waf and Hiphop? Ha!)

1) Dunny22 did NOT attack your boyfriend. He merely questioned why you would put that you have a "sexy" boyfriend (in your opinion) in your location. Unlike subjects in signatures, it is not relevant to the educational purposes of this site.

2) Johnny - Argo = House???

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
johnny_87 said:
Maybe dunny22 treats this forum like MSN? Maybe he uses colloquial language on MSN and it carries over to here?

It may seem that he is not the intellectual type, but seeing as you don't know him, I don't think you can say "he doesn't fit into a respectable category".
Well, as you will learn soon enough, this forum is not to be treated like MSN, if you want to keep your backsides away from fire.

I'm only stating my opinion based on what I have seen of the internet-personality of Dunny - which is as reliable as it sounds. However, it is much more reasonable than his judging me by my "location" and Argo by his post count... :rolleyes:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
johnny_87 said:
1) Dunny22 did NOT attack your boyfriend. He merely questioned why you would put that you have a "sexy" boyfriend (in your opinion) in your location. Unlike subjects in signatures, it is not relevant to the educational purposes of this site.

2) Johnny - Argo = House???
Right, well he seems to have a less polite way of saying it. I have no objections to you questioning my "location", and I will answer you now. I put "my boyfriend is sexy to the maximum" simply because in my opinion, my boyfriend is sexy to the maximum. I believe I am entitled to the freedom of my own "location". I don't believe, however, that any "location" would be an educational one. You can't use that argument with me, mister.

Dunny is like a ruder version of you! :rolleyes: Perhaps that is the reason behind my hostility towards him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)