Schoolies week (1 Viewer)

Tarin~~~

Hey guys, whats up for schoolies week? is any one going on the trip to fiji at hideaway resort? what are you all planning to do?
post some info on it

L

love_doctorb

im heading up to gold coast in the 2nd week, but im worried about one of my mates paying, i think i might hire sum debt collectors

Tarin~~~

its good to see you have so much faith in your friends:p:p the gold coast is supposed to be pretty sick...we arent sure where we are going maybe up there to

L

love_doctorb

yeh im pumped for it, but i heard it sux if ur not 18, which i wont be, im 16 now :( , but i look heaps old and odnt have any trouble down here. i got a fakie though so i should be alright

i think u shuld book soon, im pretty sure rooms sell out quick

Tarin~~~

yeah im 18 next april which will suck no matter where i go though i look older to, we arent sure enough what we are doing so we better not book. i guess we will have to make up our minds asap

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
goin to the gold coast for 2 weeks!!! will be 18 4 days before departure (yay!)

tom_sampson

Seems i'm the only one heading to byron bay...meh, more booze for me :p. Although i'm also not sure if one of the guys will be paying up...might have to get someone to break his thumbs, but then there'd be one less person for poker. bit of a catch 22 hey?

KfWang

im goin up to the gold coast, none of my group is going to be 18, and itll be a bit hard to get like.. 5 fake ids, so were gona have fun without going to party week and stuff.. it wont be that bad missing out.. will it???

karnevil

HSC
ive heard that gold coast is worst ever if youre not 18

and theyre absolutely insane about fake id's up there so i'd be careful if I were you. I know heaps of ppl who got caught and fined

MouNtY

i haven't even thought about what i'm gonna do yet...though my friends were throwin' around i deas and one of them was port stevens, they said it's cool but i haven't been their before...

karnevil

HSC
Go to Fiji and get loose on kava or whatever its called, that crazy liquor

tom_sampson

Yeh fiji is awesome, been there a few times and I still love it. Never had kava though, my brother tells me it's pretty good, bloody strong too. What's byron bay like, I haven't been before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)