Schoolies (1 Viewer)

Anton

HSC
Oh and I'll be going to Byran whenever the accepted time is (late November I assume?). Staying in an annoyingly expensive place that thankfully has a courtyard. Yeah baby.

Anton

im jess

amen anton!!

hehe

and im going to byron the week before i go to schoolies :) then we are going to surfers for the 2nd week

Morgues

Originally posted by im jess
amen anton!!

hehe

and im going to byron the week before i go to schoolies :) then we are going to surfers for the 2nd week
two best destinations for schoolies.......now thats a program

Viceroy

yea im goin to the GOLD COAST!!! i sooooooo cant wait!!! yea im goin in a group of 21 guys and we booked with both teen break and break free so we get the best of both worlds......... and what is also good is we r in a FIVE STAR HOTEL!!! its a once in a life-time thing (as jen said, hi jen!) . yea were in crown towers between the 30th and the 7th...........

and jen i havent got an avatar yet cause i havent got one in cpx yet and the forum that i have over 200 posts in get first priority.........

Anton

HSC
I wish I could go to two schoolies, but the small (well actually really bloody large) issue of money kind of prevents that.
I mean, $460 for accomodation for the week, $100 to get the train up (either that or drive with some friends, which I like the sounds of), at least $60 a night for alcohol, about $20 at least for food for the day, who knows how much for drugs (of course, I don't plan to do any of that!), and of course $60 for a carton of Marlboro Lights (hello there pack-a-day).
Doesn't leave much change for lollipops does it?

Anton

Viceroy

yea im sure u dont

i mean we all have to keep an open mind about that sorta thing 8)

Doylie

|_wise_| yeh i'm going up from the 7th-14th. Where are you staying?
Schoolies is going to be so sick! What makes it all the much better is that i'll be celebrating my 18th up there (on the 13th) so i plan on going absolutely massive!! *drool*

|_wise_|

i'm staying at this house...well more like mansion

6 double bedrooms
pool
spa

it going to be mad.....we will have massive parties there and you will be invited :p

fuck its going to be good

im jess

i turn 18 on the 7th Dec :(
but our schoolies in surfers starts on the 24th (my friend turns 18 that day) !!! grr!!

AND my formal is the 5th!! so i miss out on being 18 by 2 days for that! grr

Lee

hey jess, you have the same b-day as michelle (at PH)! we are going to schoolies on her b-day, which is good but she doesn't drink so whats the diff?:)hehe....anyway, for your formal there will be heaps of people over 18 who can help you out i'm sure:)

souldancer

im going to surfers in party week! wooohooo! yaay! etc!

u guys think u got it bad, my g/f turns 18 on the day after party week! so she cant come with me :(

bigbadbirdy

Most of our grade from Fort Street is heading to Byron.. see you all there.......

Some of us are going to Port Stephens for a week on the beach/golf courses, should be a ripper.....

=)

blake

Originally posted by Alex
Yeah there is one exception though. I am leaving right after christmas and my dad said if the results come back and they are not good (in other words meets his expectations of 99.9995+) he is going to make me come back to Oz

:(
Tell him to sit on it :)

Dont need any more pressure

lizzardG

I'm going to the Gold Coast as well...im staying at club surfers with 8 of my mates, we leave on the 24th of November (2 days after our formal)...and i cant wait!!!

Cheers!
:D

Soap

HSC
Ive got a friend who has a holiday house at noosa so thats cool...

the trouble is hes my friend out of school and i would rather go somewhere with my friends i go to school with...

oh im so confused:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)