Science Extension (1 Viewer)

akaalfauj

HSC
Hey guys,
Wondering how many people and schools are doing extension science and what ideas you guys have for your research tasks. This new course seems exciting.

edit: just saying dont this subject hahaha. only 50ish people in the state got in the 90s for this subject. it doesnt even scale that well hahaha
but if you have a genuine passion for science research go ahead and do this subject. but tbf it does teach some useful things which you can use in uni and when forming your own opinions on worldly issues that relate to science.

Last edited:

Pokemontrainer

HSC
Hey OP! Seven people from my school are currently doing Extension Science. The research area that I'd like to study is natural sustainability, or anything EES based. What about you? :D

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Wow I wish our cohort had the chance to do extension science, sounds really interesting :(
What are the different areas you get to research?, or do you pick your own :O

Pokemontrainer

HSC
@Drdusk We get to choose our own area of research, which is really good. :) it doesn't even have to be science-based!

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
@Drdusk We get to choose our own area of research, which is really good. :) it doesn't even have to be science-based!
Wow you guys sure are lucky! Ah I would've loved to do research into particle physics, guess I'm doing it now anyway in all this spare time haha

Although I'm guessing actually making the report would be hell.

Pokemontrainer

HSC
Wow you guys sure are lucky! Ah I would've loved to do research into particle physics, guess I'm doing it now anyway in all this spare time haha

Although I'm guessing actually making the report would be hell.
I hope not! XD

science2002

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,
Can you guys please explain your projects or give me an idea, please?

I am really struggling.

I am interested mostly in biology or health.

Thanks

akaalfauj

HSC
Hi everyone,
Can you guys please explain your projects or give me an idea, please?

I am really struggling.

I am interested mostly in biology or health.

Thanks
The easiest thing to do would be a first hand investigation relating to something about plants (relating to bio).
The reason you should not do things related to health or the human body is because it is impossibly hard to get second hand data to use.

vicwoods

HSC
You've been very helpful. I've been looking for this for a long time. Thank you for sharing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)