science help please. advice needed. (1 Viewer)

ben150891

HSC
hey i just wanted some advice regarding which course i should do. I want a career in the animal industry, im not exactly sure where yet but maybe research or wildlife etc. Anyway, so my first preference was the bachelor of animal and veterinary bioscience which i didnt get an offer for. i got an offer for my second preference of bachelor of science in agriculture which is still good, it has the same first year as animal science so i was hoping to transfer in animal science after one year in ag science. The thing is, is it hard to transfer? its just i dont want to be stuck in agricultural science when its not what i want to do. should i risk doing agriculture science or just try and get into a generalised science degree in the 2nd round and major in biology, which doesnt have as much practical work with animals or is fully focused on animal science. any help would be appreciated, thanks!

rx34

HSC
Which university do you plan to go to? Usually UNSW and USyd recommend at least a distinction average to successfully transfer. However for less popular courses like bioscience, a high credit average would suffice. You should aim for a distinction average (GPA>6.00) and also check out your uni's transfer page.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)