Science Pracs in general (1 Viewer)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
So is the relative difference worked on marks or by percentage, because if its by percentage it would change eg if someone was to get 1 and another 10, then the second person has 1000% of the first persons score if 10 marks are added this drops dramatically.
Marks - they're certainly not based on percentages. :)

e.g. Two students are able to attain marks of 20 and 30 with no help. You give them your notes and they improve equally, attaining marks of 25 and 35. The difference between them hasn't changed.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
i reckon. man i could have gotten more marks; r u repeating chem again abdoo?
yea... umm... im in year 12 now so repeating chem is natural. :p
Originally posted by freaking_out
maybe, he got those notes from a friend of his.
yep. its all from my friend... funny you should say that... my friends are like: "you just got the notes from bos" :rolleyes:

jimmik

HSC
im not sure if my post goes here but considering everyone is talkin abt chem and scaling, im jus wonderin how the scalin generally is for chem (if there is any) apparently i hear that it's not so great scaling so im jus wastin my extra 2units focuussin on sumfin that doesnt scale compared to say, economics which i am doin. im considerin droppin chem but it is my only science subject and i want to do pharmacy. so wat should i do?

smell

hey abdooooo

can you send me your prac notes to smelma_isdabest.@hotmail.com

thanx u soo much

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)