Sciences All Nyter Thread (1 Viewer)

Makematics

HSC
Dude im gonna get fucked so hard tomorrow. Itll feel worse than having a strap-on dildo rammed up your at ass at 100 insertions per minute. On that positive note, imma call it a night. Cyas :)

Also SB, you forgot to log out of SB and onto Omed. Silly dame bro.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
nah no way man

we'll both kill it

well tbh

only thing thats motivating me to keep studying is to get a high raw mark

because if I don't

70 means 72 lol

its not bio where 70 is 85 lol

hahahaha :(
Or Chem where 72's 90

^that just made me so happy

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Do you guys reckon it's hard to get a 90+ ATAR after having 0 prelim knowledge and start studying 4 months before the HSC?

(difficulty/10?)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Do you guys reckon it's hard to get a 90+ ATAR after having 0 prelim knowledge and start studying 4 months before the HSC?

(difficulty/10?)
four whole months?

the question is whether you can do that in two weeks - one month

four months, definitely

way more than possible

I'm doing everything the night before practically

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
four whole months?

the question is whether you can do that in two weeks - one month

four months, definitely

way more than possible

I'm doing everything the night before practically
that's way too less. When I say 0 prelim knowledge I mean 0. So that's going (assuming all the subjects I do) all over year 11 maths and year 12 maths. That's writing/memorizing your notes for Chem/Phys/Bio, understanding them. That's making up your English essays/memorising/learning to adapt. in 1 month - 2 weeks is inhumane tbh. And no, you're not doing it the night before. You didn't get 20% in your trials did you? (besides I remember you saying you studying hardout in the holidays you sly boy)

Makematics

HSC
that's way too less. When I say 0 prelim knowledge I mean 0. So that's going (assuming all the subjects I do) all over year 11 maths and year 12 maths. That's writing/memorizing your notes for Chem/Phys/Bio, understanding them. That's making up your English essays/memorising/learning to adapt. in 1 month - 2 weeks is inhumane tbh. And no, you're not doing it the night before. You didn't get 20% in your trials did you?
I'll only believe that you could have 0 knowledge if you didnt actually go to any of the classes. So youre saying you didnt attend any classes for prelim or HSC and you just crammed the entire course in the past few weeks?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I'll only believe that you could have 0 knowledge if you didnt actually go to any of the classes. So youre saying you didnt attend any classes for prelim or HSC and you just crammed the entire course in the past few weeks?
Hypothetical situation. And 4 months

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
that's way too less. When I say 0 prelim knowledge I mean 0. So that's going (assuming all the subjects I do) all over year 11 maths and year 12 maths. That's writing/memorizing your notes for Chem/Phys/Bio, understanding them. That's making up your English essays/memorising/learning to adapt. in 1 month - 2 weeks is inhumane tbh. And no, you're not doing it the night before. You didn't get 20% in your trials did you? (besides I remember you saying you studying hardout in the holidays you sly boy)
yes I've been studying the night before

I didn't get anything under high 70's for trials

you're exaggerating the situation man

you don't need two weeks to write a good essay, it can be done in one to two nights

people write their god damn essay on the spot and get 18/20

I did 2 weeks in the christmas holidays lol

then I burnt out and I've been studying the night before for everything

the fact is, it's just HSC content, and you just need to get through it

trials, everything except English was the night before lols

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
yes I've been studying the night before

I didn't get anything under high 70's for trials

you're exaggerating the situation man

you don't need two weeks to write a good essay, it can be done in one to two nights

people write their god damn essay on the spot and get 18/20

I did 2 weeks in the christmas holidays lol

then I burnt out and I've been studying the night before for everything

the fact is, it's just HSC content, and you just need to get through it

trials, everything except English was the night before lols
They write their essays on the spot and get 18/20 because they've been practicing. Otherwise I doubt there's many people out there that can produce such quality essays on the spot without much practice. Now, lets analyze what you've said. 'It can be done in one to two nights', that's for one essay. So 4 essays + 1 creative = lets say 7 days, that's 1 week right there, for one subject, out of the 5 subjects, out of the 4 weeks, is it possible, for 90 ATAR, in one month?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
They write their essays on the spot and get 18/20 because they've been practicing. Otherwise I doubt there's many people out there that can produce such quality essays on the spot without much practice. Now, lets analyze what you've said. 'It can be done in one to two nights', that's for one essay. So 4 essays + 1 creative = lets say 7 days, that's 1 week right there, for one subject, out of the 5 subjects, out of the 4 weeks, is it possible, for 90 ATAR, in one month?

I don't think I'm that smart, and I'm on track with all my study being crammed, and I'm no omnipotent God.

English takes the most time, hence I won't advise cramming for it. Everything else, I cram, and I'm not joking. This whole study forum in general sensationalises what the HSC is. I went through legal content in a night and expecting scaled 90. I got 85 the night before trials and that was when I got unfavourable questions. Same thing for business. That's all I've done so far. Story will be much similar to SOR2 and biology. You just need to study smart.

I don't know why you need four months lol. Maybe if you want 99, but not necessary for 90 man.

Last edited:

nifkeh

HSC
I have physics this fri.. last and final cramming session where we go (then I'm done)!! :D

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I thought it was /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\o/\/o\/OH (from csu website yesterday? or 2012 success one past paper can't remember)
lol idk and it doesn't matter anymore !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)