Sciences All Nyter Thread (1 Viewer)

Makematics

HSC
Chem all nighter time baby gotta learn 50% of the course in the next 5 days

HSC
Since this is the sciences thread, I thought I'd share some useful advice for the two sciences I do...

Chemistry: OIL RIG

Physics: PET CAT (Option topic)

These are the concepts people usually get mixed up....OIL with RIG and PET with CAT.......that's my advice....make sure you know which is which and what is what.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Since this is the sciences thread, I thought I'd share some useful advice for the two sciences I do...

Chemistry: OIL RIG

Physics: PET CAT (Option topic)

These are the concepts people usually get mixed up....OIL with RIG and PET with CAT.......that's my advice....make sure you know which is which and what is what.
Yeah and then they confuse the fuck out of you by asking what an oxidation and reduction agent is.

HSC
Yeah and then they confuse the fuck out of you by asking what an oxidation and reduction agent is.
Also, you need to really get your head around OIL RIG to understand the difference between a Galvanic and Electrolytic cell.
(If you do Shipwrecks for option...that screws you up big time..)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Also, you need to really get your head around OIL RIG to understand the difference between a Galvanic and Electrolytic cell.
(If you do Shipwrecks for option...that screws you up big time..)
Nah, galvanic cells and electrolytic cells are the only thing I am confident at. HAHAHA. Man I wish we had last year's paper it wasn't that difficult.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)