N/A
Hi Guys,

Which essay topics have you chosen?

How's the essay treating you?

xx

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
tourism. it's going fine, i focused on Australian tourism though because the scope of international tourism is waaaay to broad for a 1500 word essay. speaking of which, i am too far over the word limit by a lot, again. sigh. this always happens...if she'd made it 2000 words i'd be sitting pretty but as it is i still gotta try and cut another 400 words...which i cant do without completely removing some key paragraphs *cry*. lol. but other than that its going well.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I'm hating it. I've finished, but I don't think I did very well. Also, is the place we hand it in (the SOPHI office or whatever) in the quad or in thr RC Mills building? And where specifically?

HSC
The SOPHI office is in the quad, same place as MacLaurin Hall, but on lvl 3. [I don't do Sociology, it's just that I know where SOPHI is.]

Last edited:

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Yeah, you go up the stairs to MacLaurin Hall that you queued up on enrolment day, and turn right at the landing. There's a desk with coversheets to staple to your essay and then you put it in the appropriate box around the corner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)