Scoolies Question!!! (1 Viewer)

4jess7lov

HSC
hey all,

me and my girlies are going to byron bay (27ish to 7ish) for scoolies...the q is we booked for 12 ppl but now we hav 16 ppl going...out place i think has like card things ur meant to hav wif you to show you are a guest..

well obviously we will be 4 short.....wat will happen? are they rly tite? like checking ppl wen they come into the building?

im more asking ppl from past experience from gold coast or byron bay cause itll be the same...

wats gona happen? will the extra 4 not be allowed in or wat normally happens??

xox jess ??

HSC
if u booked through the schoolies website they wont let other people in. our holet was real anal about it and they checked people coming into the building

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Best thing to do is just let them know you have more people and cop the extra charge... depending on the booking agent and hotel, it will be different in exery case if you get busted but more than likely that you will.

a-n-d-r-e-w

HSC
4jess7lov said:
hey all,

me and my girlies are going to byron bay (27ish to 7ish) for scoolies...the q is we booked for 12 ppl but now we hav 16 ppl going...out place i think has like card things ur meant to hav wif you to show you are a guest..

well obviously we will be 4 short.....wat will happen? are they rly tite? like checking ppl wen they come into the building?

im more asking ppl from past experience from gold coast or byron bay cause itll be the same...

wats gona happen? will the extra 4 not be allowed in or wat normally happens??

xox jess ??
hey where are you guys staying? we have a big group of guys and were staying i think the same time, were staying at the first sun caravan park.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)