screwed for legal (1 Viewer)

hellohowslife

HSC
Hey guys, so basically I wrote a bunch of essay plans with CLAMS and shit for legal a while ago but since I've been solely focusing on English and eco this week I have basically forgetten everything for legal lol. Should I focus on memorising my legal stuff now or wait until after eco (and possibly maths advanced) to cram it?

Thanks

hiiitsme

HSC
It’s like muscle memory - mostly you psychologically saying I’m fckd

as soon asyou get past the mental barrier then you will succeed

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
bro i hate int crime
what points do you have in mind if they ask for it?
i was thinking of AFP, ICC and palermo but thats it.......
really?? I feel like its one of the easier aspects of crime since the question would likely be on effectiveness and that's something u can bullshit.

So if its on both domestic and international legal measures - imma do AFP and Australian High Tech Crime Centre (AHTCC) for domestic, and ICC and INTERPOL for international.

If its only on international measures, I'll do Palermo too since I kinda remember stuff on that from the human rights topic. :)

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
wait yeah idk what to talk about for extradition as well?
but they won't specify that hopefully so just don't worry ahahaha

zizi2003_

HSC
really?? I feel like its one of the easier aspects of crime since the question would likely be on effectiveness and that's something u can bullshit.

So if its on both domestic and international legal measures - imma do AFP and Australian High Tech Crime Centre (AHTCC) for domestic, and ICC and INTERPOL for international.

If its only on international measures, I'll do Palermo too since I kinda remember stuff on that from the human rights topic. :)
so are you going for responses to cybercrime orrr?

zizi2003_

HSC
nono this is for general international crime, wait i didn't think they would specify a specific crime :eek:
wait nooo i meant coz they could specify transnational crime or crimes against the int community
or just have int crime in general
but even then, wouldnt you need to have examples e.g. drug trafficking etc etc??

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
wait nooo i meant coz they could specify transnational crime or crimes against the int community
or just have int crime in general
but even then, wouldnt you need to have examples e.g. drug trafficking etc etc??
oh shit yeahh. i mean from memory I remember that I do have some examples in my body paragraphs, like for example the AHTCC did some initiative against the use of technology to exploit children or some shit and AFP did some operation aimed at preventing drug smuggling. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)