screwed up real bad. (1 Viewer)

sharoooooo

HSC
so im unsure whether i'll get the atar for unsw/usyd, so i applied for the same course (civil with arch) at Monash in Melbourne as it has a lower and more achievable ATAR.
however, i just went onto the Monash site and looked at the page for Civil with Arch and realised that I hadn't submitted an extra requirement and a pre-selection activity and a possible interview...
*sigh*
but the thing is, when i applied on VTAC (melbourne version of UAC), i placed that course on my preferences, but they never emailed or notified me that there is extra application forms for me to fill out???!!
i know its my fault for not looking the course up on the website, but i do find it slightly strange that there was never a notification. I also applied for RMIT University and they notified me about an extra application form, but Monash didn't.
*sigh*
idk what to do now. just gotta pray for unsw and usyd i guess...

HSC
N/A
>hsc 2015
lol I got my atar 3 years ago, i cant remember how it works
i get my atar on the 17th of Dec.
but i know that UNSW/USYD atar requirement is around 95~96, whereas Melb Uni and Monash require ~85 :(
nah it's fine, civil engineering at unsw has an official cut off of ~91, so if you did well in maths and phys im sure you'll get in with bonus points if you get a raw atar of ~85

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
You could get into civil engineering at usyd or unsw (if you get around 91) and then transfer into civil/architecture after first year. That's also an option. Or if your ATAR is still not that high, you could get into the flexible engineering program (which has an atar requirement of around 88 at usyd) and then transfer into civil/architecture after first year.

MehriA

HSC
If worse comes to worst you could just transfer first year but it wouldn't hurt to contact them and see if there is anything else you can do. Hopefully you can send a late application? :/ Good luck.

sharoooooo

HSC
I emailed them about my concerns. Monash called me up this morning and have allowed me to submit my pre selection activity later :) so yay I have a chance!

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)