Script experiences =] (1 Viewer)

jennieTalia

HSC
I'm hoping that I'm not the only one out there suffering! So... for the sake of getting everyone else's struggle stories, I'll post my own.

My last=

Staring blankly at a computer screen, willing the words to type themselves, and then giving up for yet-another-strong-black-coffee.
My mind scans over the amount of times that I have changed my idea... possibly nearing the three hundred mark. And although my idea is a gradually evolving one... I cannot make it evolve fast enough. I can research and research until my eyes bleed (you do not want to know), and I can read script and monologue after each other consecutively, but my idea is resistant to all of this. It does not react to my encouragement. I sink back down onto my floor (from whence I type!!!) with a frown hanging over my face. WTF am I going to do now?

Add on with your own?

amiejay

HSC
I completely know how you feel!
I am sitting at the computer desk right at this moment, still deciding how am I going to write this script.
I know what I want out of it and I know where I want to go with it, but the two aren't coming together as easily as I first thought.
It sucks.

jennieTalia

HSC
Yup, i know =]

I seriously think that my creativity has gone from somewhere here (imagine me hanging from top of cliff waving arms manically) to round about here (squashed heap at bottom of the cliff)

Plus I feel like it gets so tedious doing IP, no one to bounce ideas off etc... and I've generally been an independent learner :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)