[Scrubs] (1 Viewer)

sths

is this the funniest show or what guys?

i think that this show is the most funniest show on tv for sure and must rank up there wif seinfield

and it is definitely one of my favorite shows up there with 24 and the sopranos and ed

and btw have u ppl heard the streets?
its got to be the best new rapper out there.

- to sample download "has it come to this"

bex

HSC
Yeah scrubs is pretty good.. and the streets are one of my all time fave bands! i like dont mug yours4elf, has it come to this and weak become hereos.. all off the new album..

mmhmm

Originally posted by YEAR11
Scrubs aint the funniest show
KATH AND KIM IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i luv scrubs cuz its just like malcom in the middle well it reminds me of it.
ohhh and the beenie mac show is good too which is supposed to be made from makes of malcom in middle show.
yesss kath and kim are good too!

mmhmm

damn i miss kath and kim!!
u know the 1st season is out on dvd! i wanna c it!

bex

HSC
for christmas, my lil bro got me a tshirt with sparkly pink writing that says 'Look at Moiye... Look at Moiye.... Look at moiye PLOISE!!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Ive got da dvd's.................always good if ya need cheering up.
Any they're making another season WOOHOO!!!!

marsenal

cHeAp bOoKs
Originally posted by sths
is this the funniest show or what guys?

i think that this show is the most funniest show on tv for sure and must rank up there wif seinfield

and it is definitely one of my favorite shows up there with 24 and the sopranos and ed

and btw have u ppl heard the streets?
its got to be the best new rapper out there.

- to sample download "has it come to this"
Yeh Scrubs is preety good, but it's got a long way to go before you can start comparing it with Seinfled, because that is just in a class of its own.

In regard to the other ones you mentione, I though 24 was kinda boring and too long. It should have been like 12 or something...too many dodgy twists.

Ed.......that looks preety boring too, but I've only seen like two episodes.

And the Sopranos is mad. I've only seen season 3 and the odd episodes from 1 and 2 but I love it. My wallpaper at the moemnt is a sopranos theme.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Re: Re: [Scrubs]

Originally posted by marsenal

Yeh Scrubs is preety good, but it's got a long way to go before you can start comparing it with Seinfled, because that is just in a class of its own.

In regard to the other ones you mentione, I though 24 was kinda boring and too long. It should have been like 12 or something...too many dodgy twists.

Ed.......that looks preety boring too, but I've only seen like two episodes.

And the Sopranos is mad. I've only seen season 3 and the odd episodes from 1 and 2 but I love it. My wallpaper at the moemnt is a sopranos theme.
I like sopranos but no one else does so they just take control of the remote :( but yay some arvos its on so I watch it then.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Scrubs

OK, I was away ALL summer, but I would really like to catch up on this show. Can anyone fill me in on the first season. What happened?

MoNNiE

HSC
Scrubs

Hey did anyone watch scrubs last nite?

can someone tell me what was the whole idea of the labrador!.. i came in like 10mins to the end of the episode

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i saw it, but i never understood that concept either (then again, i was trying to watch it with a 5 yr old climbing all over me...)

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I saw it, I think it's just a joke they have where they like treating the taxidermied dog like it's real, and they were using it to freak other people out because their reactions were funny...

(Or maybe there's some big meaningful symbolism to it that I don't get...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)