• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

SDD 2003 HSC Standards Package (1 Viewer)

thebigwillie

Hey everyone! Was wondering if anyone has the 2003 standards package for software design and development. My teacher has not put it up on our server, when he said he would...I would like to study Software design tonite, so if anyone has it, it would be greatly appreciated if someone could link me up to it..Thanx heaps

Fungrys

*lookin for wgong maccas*
HSC
My teacher was supposed to give me it on cd... but I got engineering studies instead... and I dont even do that subject :eek: :confused: :D

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
last time i checked the standards package was 80mb :\
but... that was a while ago, they arnt the best study aid, well they are, but past papers are so much more helpful (esp if your teacher is willing to seriously mark them all)

santaslayer

HSC
thebigwillie said:
Hey everyone! Was wondering if anyone has the 2003 standards package for software design and development. My teacher has not put it up on our server, when he said he would...I would like to study Software design tonite, so if anyone has it, it would be greatly appreciated if someone could link me up to it..Thanx heaps
I heard that the most recent Standards Package available is the 2002 version. All production of thjese packages thereafter have ceased. :)

J0n

N/A
HSC
I think there is a 03 standards package for SDD - i am quite sure i have it at home, but i don't know how i can post it, considering how large it is. If you want, i think you can buy a cd with it from BOS.

Fungrys

*lookin for wgong maccas*
HSC
I done my software trial today... not too bad... considering I didnt spend a lot of time revising ;)

Winston

HSC
There's not 2003 Standard Packages, because they've released prior years ones for the New HSC, and i think two yrs of the packages was enough to reveal the standards required. However i remember seeing answer books you can purchase off them on their site.

hornetfig

HSC
which is despite the fact the we had to sign away our copyright to the Board of Studies when sitting the exam, to which I took exception, not that one can do anything.

I find it a little silly that they discontinued the series. It was useful and they invested significantly in it - consider the improvements in the navigation systems between the 2001 and 2002 packages

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
errrrrrr....
but i just burnt and got the 2001, 2002 and 2003 standards package :(
:confused:
lol
dont i have a wonderful teacher :p

Winston

HSC
Ohhhh i think they named it 2003, as in the release of the package, ok then what we really mean is they don't have a 2004 package which contains exemplar and other band range responses from the class of 2003.

J0n

N/A
HSC
Yeah, there is definately a 03 standards package - i am looking at it right now - it is the one with respones to the 03 paper. It is 76mb through, so i dunno if i can post it.

Last edited:

Winston

HSC
post the band 1 and 2 responses, because there's a high chance they would be from me :D

jamellie

HSC
Where can i find the 2003 standards package that contains exemplar reponses for legal studies.....PLEASE HELP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)