• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

SDD Final Stretch (10 Viewers)

liamkk112

HSC
Test is out on nesa website.. what did you guys put for this? View attachment 45269
it can't be B, since it says that a letter can be blank and you can only have a maximum 2 digit number, A is syntactically wrong because of the commas, D is wrong because there's no $ and there's no <> for letters, numbers and digits. so it has to be C

igor9

HSC
Screen Shot 2024-10-25 at 3.01.21 pm.png
what's this one? i just put B like surely bro i cbf with this shit, 5 is guaranteed correct but i thought it was ergonomic to put a large text box for suburbs 🤷‍♂️

liamkk112

HSC
View attachment 45334
what's this one? i just put B like surely bro i cbf with this shit, 5 is guaranteed correct but i thought it was ergonomic to put a large text box for suburbs 🤷‍♂️
well entering a 6 digit code isn't about inclusivity so it can't be A. 5 is definetly about inclusivity so B seems like it could be valid. 3 has nothing to do with privacy so it can't be C. again 5 isn't to do with validation so can't be D. so i guess B

igor9

HSC
Screen Shot 2024-10-26 at 1.03.32 pm.png
also last question, just wondering what u guys put for this? i think i put C, hopefully that was right 🙏

K1uggie

HSC
maybe C looking back, but i put A like an idiot coz i was just not bothered after some time, and also Q6 apparently it was A (software market issue) but I put copyright B like a tard, so i reckon i got like 17/20 multis which is decent ig
Yeah I probs got similar- why cant Q16 be B tho?

igor9

HSC
tbh don't really gotta a clue abt flowcharts but i don't think the program ends with X being false right? but everything else for B looks fine, and does the loop mean that when Z is true it repeats the module, i thought it would be when Z is false? sorry bud i really don't got a clue

dav53521

HSC
I believe it can't be B because module 2 or module 3 must be executed before the program is ended, as the square symbol represents a conditional. Looking at the possible answers, I think it's C mostly because it's the only one that has a loop that executes module 3, while Z is true.

Last edited:

K1uggie

HSC
I believe it can't be B because module 2 or module 3 must be executed before the program is ended, as the square symbol represents a conditional. Looking at the possible answers, I think it's C mostly because it's the only one that has a loop that executes module 3, while Z is true.
I thought since its conditional, module 2 and 3 can be skipped if the condition is not met?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)