SDD Forum (1 Viewer)

JayWalker

HSC
Anyone know where we could find a very BRIEF summary of the SDD course, as opposed to fatmuscles summary, which is great except very long.. :uhhuh:

sunny

meh.
HSC
I'm sorry to say, but this forum is here to help you with questions, not to get you out a of deep hole you might or might not have dug yourself into.

xeriphic

is too late for that XD, just read your current notes again for the err 42342783th time lol

xeriphic

if you're bored after studying sdd, go d/l some short summery of IPT notes, once you read it you'll realise how much these two courses are similar, that's why I do both subjects

trickpat23

sunny said:
I'm sorry to say, but this forum is here to help you with questions, not to get you out a of deep hole you might or might not have dug yourself into.
Shut Up. Nah not really i had a crap teacher and we dug a whole together, for our trial i got 50-% and third (first in the pretrial) in the class of like 20 and we r dumb, but not that dumb

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
thats like my teacher, after going through past papers it gelt like he didnt even teach us anything cause i had no idea what the questions are going on about.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
I made a prediction throughout the year that my taecher would miss out exactly half the topics in the syllabus

i stuck by this so much that i taught the topics to myself

I was the benefitor in the end, AS THESE TOPICS WERE NEVER TAUGHT TO US

BLA!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)