SDD Major Project (1 Viewer)

philz

HSC
The Major Project.
I know that this is largely marked due to presentation and algorithms, so im not sure how mine will go.

At the moment im thinking of making an online Battleship game (in which people can log in and challenge another), hosted on a website, made by PHP and using MySQL databases.
Since this was easily too simple, I threw in the fact that mobile devices, including PSPs and other internet-able devices could not view some pages correctly, and so the website will scale according to your screen size, somehow. How, ill figure out later, but yeah.

Any suggestions I could do to alter my design? Or scrap it and make something else thats more complex?

Oh yeah, my teacher also knows im a capable programmer (dammit) and asked me to make something more complex than a completely functional forum system (including customizable smilies, avatar system, uploads, sub-forums, everything) I made a while ago for no reason using PHP/MySQL :mad1: so yeah I whipped this out of my ass.

SDDpeteMUS

HSC
hey man,
i'm doing sdd also, and our major work is in groups.. cheering... we are also a lil stuck on what we should actually be doing... any ideas?
oving the idea of the online battleship game, would be cheering if i could see the code for it....
thanks,
-Pete

HSC
SDDpeteMUS said:
hey man,
i'm doing sdd also, and our major work is in groups.. cheering... we are also a lil stuck on what we should actually be doing... any ideas?
oving the idea of the online battleship game, would be cheering if i could see the code for it....
thanks,
-Pete
I see what you did there. Without exactly and explicity saying it, you asked for his code to plagarise. Well done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)