SDD Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Spoingus

HSC
how'd do you guys think it's going to scale in comparison to last year. In 2022, an 89 scaled to a 91, but in 2020, an 82 scaled to a 90, and similarly for years 2016, 17', 18' and 19.

tripin

HSC
how'd do you guys think it's going to scale in comparison to last year. In 2022, an 89 scaled to a 91, but in 2020, an 82 scaled to a 90, and similarly for years 2016, 17', 18' and 19.
2022 had no diagrams. Our exam was like a visual arts exam, so much drawing. So I say closer to 2020/19/18/17. Also it’s aligning, not scaling

Spoingus

HSC
thats's good to hear, hopefully that happens! sorry i don't know much about how marks are calculated.

Coreyporter33

HSC
Bro just killed that exam. Wouldn’t be surprised if I got 100%. So fricken easy. Lol. I shouldn’t of wasted time studying for that subject and should’ve studied for construction instead. Probably would’ve got full marks if I did no study.

Ant..

HSC
what did everyones system flow chart look like? Mine had a telcoms link (to the phone) where it was an online display for the text/code. This went to an online input to enter the code into the system . The system then validated the code with a process which had a connection to a disk drive acting as a database.

Coreyporter33

HSC
what did everyones system flow chart look like? Mine had a telcoms link (to the phone) where it was an online display for the text/code. This went to an online input to enter the code into the system . The system then validated the code with a process which had a connection to a disk drive acting as a database.
Yea pretty much had the exact same thing

thatguy44

HSC
Yeah i did the same thing but i was just talking to my teacher apparently its wrong, you have to use 2 punched cards.

thatguy44

HSC
Did anyone else use a multi way selection control structure for the first pseudo code code question?

Ant..

HSC
Yeah i did the same thing but i was just talking to my teacher apparently its wrong, you have to use 2 punched cards.
I'm so confused what were the punch cards even for??? This is the two factor auth q right?

thatguy44

HSC
I'm so confused what were the punch cards even for??? This is the two factor auth q right?
Yeah the two factor authentication one, q24 i beleive. I don't really understand what the punch cards are used for to be honest, apparently it was crucial to the functionality though. Im so annoyed!

Ant..

HSC
Yeah the two factor authentication one, q24 i beleive. I don't really understand what the punch cards are used for to be honest, apparently it was crucial to the functionality though. Im so annoyed!
damn that is so weird. ive legit never seen one being used before :(

HSC
I cannot imagine why in the world you would have to use the symbol for punched cards. A punched card is an incredibly archaic form of information transmission - that has absolutely got nothing to do with a mobile phone, and is 100% not used in a 2fa system! Software marking is usually rather lenient. I'd say that anything involving online display or telecommunications link is probably OK for that part of the flowchart. (System flowcharts as used in the HSC are pretty old, 2fa is a newer idea, they'd be a range of valid options).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)