SDES1001 - MYUNSW Updates? (1 Viewer)

hasher22

HSC
Hey guys,

First year here. I am so confused. Luckily I got two friends going to the main campus but no COFA. I'm alone :( :p

I am starting class in 2 days (Monday), my lecturer e-mailed me and advised the following which I am confused about;

"Please log into myunsw after Friday when the site goes live to get all the uptodate information each week for class."

It's now Saturday and I cannot see anything in MyUNSW about any class updates? Am I going to the wrong section in MyUNSW?

I have classes in the main Campus and they are showing in Moodle with my course outlines and such but not SDES1001 or COFA1001??

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

hasher22

HSC
Go to your timetable and select Week 1. If it's no different, or classes don't indicate your location, then try logging into Moodle and see what information is there: https://moodle.telt.unsw.edu.au/login/index.php
Thankyou, but it's not in Moodle and the class timetable is the same.

When he said "Please log into myunsw after Friday when the site goes live to get all the uptodate information each week for class", I am assuming he's meaning there's a course outline or pre-lecture/tutorial briefing?

He also mentioned "Readings: This will be accessible through myunsw tomorrow for those that want to start thinking about the first project." But I cannot see "readings" for this course in MyUNSW.

Since It's the weekend, I am assuming he's not there to answer e-mails.

I replied to the e-mail to find these "readings" and "up-to-date information" about the course. But nothing?....

Hmmmmm

I have added two pictures, one from Moodle and one from MyUNSW. Can't see anything for readings or course outlines or anything for SDES1001?

Capture1copy.jpg
Capture3 copy.jpg

Last edited:

eternity0509

within a few inches of my laptop & phone =)
HSC
Hi, I'm planning to join UNSW Art & Design during the second semester this year. I'm applying to the B.Design/B.Media(PR & Advertising) program and this would be my first preference on UAC.

Are you guys happy with COFA - the classes, professors, campus? Any words of advice for me??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)