seating (1 Viewer)

JayCakie

HSC
Of course it is up to you to act like that if you want, it is also up to me to tell you to fucking stop it if i want. I dont want to read that shit. Even acting like that intentionally, devalues your gender and makes a mockery of women. I am referring to #imagirl, seemingly excusing the retarded language. That sure seems to be devaluing women lol. "oh lol no its ok for me to act like im retarded, imagirl lol hehe"
If you don't like it, I really couldn't care less. I don't think it's devaluing anyone, let alone women. If you don't want to read, then don't. I am not forcing you to do anything. I'm not acting like that at all. A lot of people type like that on BoS and on social networks. Both males and females. I'm not sure why you're going after me, when there are hundreds of others you can talk to, who might care about what you're saying.

If I offend you, I am apologise. If not, just ignore it, otherwise people will keep retaliating and there's really no need for that at all.

I'm not sure what is getting to you, because I am not targeting anyone. I was merely telling OP what my gender was. I could have said something derogatory or worse instead.

HSC
If you don't like it, I really couldn't care less. I don't think it's devaluing anyone, let alone women. If you don't want to read, then don't. I am not forcing you to do anything. I'm not acting like that at all. A lot of people type like that on BoS and on social networks. Both males and females. I'm not sure why you're going after me, when there are hundreds of others you can talk to, who might care about what you're saying.

If I offend you, I am apologise. If not, just ignore it, otherwise people will keep retaliating and there's really no need for that at all.

I'm not sure what is getting to you, because I am not targeting anyone. I was merely telling OP what my gender was. I could have said something derogatory or worse instead.
lol clearly you do care

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
oh no guys, pls stop arguing. i'm sure cakiejay didnt mean anything disrepespectful towards either gender. bulls, u need to chill imo. what is OP btw, and why am i refered to as OP. i wasnt aware of the fact taht i was Over Powered.
Lol.
So bad.
Also, he's not bulls, he's paraplegicmeilz

Oh God, this woman is like the bitch at the pub that got up my gay friend for using the word faggot. I mean, it should be like what nigger is to black people if anything.
Yeah, we can say faggot as much ad we fuckin want ay.

If I offend you, I am apologise.
lol

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
If she sits next to you again just be all "oh hey, I remember you from last week. How's it going?" If she sat next you in hopes of getting to know you, she should've said something too. So...her fault too?

It could also be a situation like this, and I've done it before in the past:
"Walks in class, doesn't realise there are many other seats available when I first walk in, so sit in the first seat I see. Happens to be someone sitting directly next to me. aww shit, now I see all these empty seats, now I can't move because they'll think that I don't like them/that they have some bad odour that I can't tolerate. Will not make eye contact incase they think it's a come on." Could be that.

Honestly though, this is probably going to happen many more times in the future. A girl is going to sit next to you, and perhaps for no reason at all. Don't jump the gun and think she likes you.
dayumm gurl that's my governing algorithm "find closest seat available, sit down, start computing"

u sund hawt post pics bby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)