Second thoughts on my 07 Subbies (2 Viewers)

cs01001

HSC
So what subjects are Kujah doing for prelim?

topdeck

HSC
Kujah said:
Biology with Physics on teh same line :/ Ended up choosing Biology. And One Line had Computer Applications, Ceramics, and something else- totally shit. Had to choose Computer Apps :(
Ceramics??? Is that even a course???

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
lacklustre said:
I took a gamble on picking legal because we have one really good teacher who teaches it and one really boring one. I'm changing straight away if I get the boring one. Cannot stand him after 3 years
Shit I know, almost as bad are those teachers who come fresh off uni and think they can educate us to be INSPIRED and other mung like that.

ccc123

HSC
I'm doing legal.... i hope it won't be boring..its sounds interesting enough....i was talking to a friend in yr 12 and she says she hated legal and found it really convoulted and obscure. Ah well.... i'm not really having second thoughts. Iv'e chosen practucally all humanitarian- based subjects and am proud to say goodbye to science.

topdeck

HSC
tamaranadine said:
In my case, the school put PE, dance and DT all on the one line (eek!)
I wanted to do economics, but it didn't run. In the end I thought picking a one unit course might be my only solution.
Though I ended up being lucky, I complained to the principal and the teachers put me in the 'full' ancient history class.
Wow, that sounds like a really bad line! At least your principal agreed to put you into the ancient class. At our school, there were heaps of people who wanted to do ancient but couldn't because of line clashes. The teahcer who takes ancient then offered to take an offline class, as well as his on line class, so that all the other kids could take the course, and our principal wouldn't let him!

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Um, check out one of the lines we were given:

PE (one class)
Business Studies (one class)
Drama (one class)
Modern History (one class)
Textiles & Design (one class)
Ancient History (two classes -- the other, in a line which consists of both General and 2U Maths [which are ONLY offered in that line])

:rolleyes: No wonder there were 40+ clashes.

Last edited:

topdeck

HSC
lol, one of our lines went something like this:

Economics
Buisness Studies
Japanese Beginners
Japanese Continuers (only 5 peple were eligible for this course btw)

So basically, if you didn't like humaities or japanese, you got screwed.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Jachie said:
Advanced English, 3U Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Modern History.

i think :p
Haha, you know me well :p With the choices between Computer Applications, and Ceramics, it was a choice between the crap one, or the crapiier one

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Yeah, we also had a problem with our lines. We had like Ancient History, Modern, Legal Studies, Business Studies, and something else. No-one did Economics or Geography this year :(

Tommo90

HSC
hahaha I reckon all you guys should just pick up drama.. you seem to be good at being dramatic :)

Jachie

HSC
Tommo90 said:
hahaha I reckon all you guys should just pick up drama.. you seem to be good at being dramatic :)
plz explain, oh witty one.

Tommo90

HSC
yeah fair enough.

lol, dramatic cos of the fuss about subjects

Jachie

HSC
Tommo90 said:
yeah fair enough.

lol, dramatic cos of the fuss about subjects
Oh, you mean talking about it? Did the defintion of "dramatic" change while I was sleeping or something?

Tommo90

HSC
topdeck said:
i think it was just a joke.....
haha thanks topdeck it was a joke!

Lol and if that's what you call harsh then i'm not sure what a mild/gentle joke is.

Also - dramatic's definition never changed

Drag0nnFlyy2304

HSC
I'm glad my school has the largest curriculum in the state. We all got our subjects we wanted :) including TAFE courses n 2 uni courses on site. Woo00oo go [OC] all dee waii babii!!

mudcake42

HSC
yeh! our school just makes the curriculum around us so that only about 3 people don't get all their choices...and luckily it wasn't me lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)