Section 1 - Stimulus (1 Viewer)

dunjaaa

HSC
I chose text 1 for the 6 marker. To be honest, this section was pretty good. I like this new 3 text format, but the thing that kinda sucked was the choice of one text only for the last question.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
the structure of was screwed that really suprised all of us
lol i loved this structure. our trials had 3 texts, and I didn't really mind because we didn't have to analyse any poetry, which was probably one of the biggest wins this year!!

HSC
the awkward moment when the author of text 2 got 51% on her HSC english

HAH!

i used text one as well, but my six-marks only had one and a bit pages. No paragraphs even, just ramblin' on about random belonging shit

I talked about the use of second person, to show how widespread this is, and that even the reader is not exempt

....Was that stupid?

Lethal Toxin

HSC
Was pretty confident for s1 then as I walked out of the exam room realised I wrote "juxtaposition" for the 'Alone Together' thing... where oxymoron would have made more sense.. :'(
Lel, i wrote juxtaposition too, im pretty sure thats fine though

Jacques0130

HSC
realised I wrote "juxtaposition"
I did the same about something different. Thankfully it hit me before I finished so I changed it to contrasts.

I wrote about the third text for the 6 marker. Thought that was a cool text...

britaker

HSC
I used text 1 for the 6 marker. Seemed pretty straightforward, was able to write about 2 pages on it. :)

Text 3 though... man, I had no idea what to say. =/ Made up something about the French Culture wtf.

Last edited:

acidsushi

HSC
I felt confident about all the questions except the one for Stimulus 3 - what the shit was going on with that one?

Verify

HSC
Text 2 was slightly confusing for me... I used text 3 for my 6 marker however I didn't fully finish reading it so I didn't specify that at the end he belonged to the place. Not sure if I'll lose any marks for that

photastic

HSC
Text 2 was slightly confusing for me... I used text 3 for my 6 marker however I didn't fully finish reading it so I didn't specify that at the end he belonged to the place. Not sure if I'll lose any marks for that
At times, he didn't belong though...

britaker

HSC
At times, he didn't belong though...
I think I ended up saying something about how the individual's sense of belonging is complicated through cultural shifts or whatever. I kind of sat on the fence as to whether he belonged or not.

MrTammoth

HSC
cancerous piece of shit. most cancerous section 1 i've done. once i saw 3 marks for every question and then 6 marker i knew it was going to be cancer. i even read over that stupid bitch who is obsessed with Friztboy Rainbow Houses. pls go die in a hole you stupid bitch. and that sherry tulker pls go fuck yourself useless bitch.

harrypotterfan

HSC
I actually liked the structure they gave us, except I think I rambled too much for the six marker... literally wrote like 2 whole writing booklets without any paragraphs. I think it was too repetitive too... :((

And I used Text One OMG DID NO ONE USE TEXT ONE :(

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
I felt confident about all the questions except the one for Stimulus 3 - what the shit was going on with that one?
Honestly, I think it was some gay tourist who went to probably, France or something, and developed his sense of belonging to place by interacting with the environment and surroundings? Idek.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)