Section 11. If it's not a creative? (1 Viewer)

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
They can ask you for something different to a creative right? But I really don't know what else? A speech? What would you do?
I got this question somewhere...
"You have been asked to contirbute to a survival guide for the next generation of teenagers, which is to be published in an on-line magazine. The guide's purpose is to help teenagers to deal with journeys they will take in their lives. Choose a topic from the list below.

Relationships
Travel
Education
Family
Health
Status
Technology

What the hell would you write for that? Could you turn it into a story? Question, comments, whatever. Cheers.

edit: oops and by section 11.. I mean section II, not section eleven :)

Last edited:

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
Mrs.McDreamy said:
They can ask you for something different to a creative right? But I really don't know what else? A speech? What would you do?
"You have been asked to contirbute to a survival guide for the next generation of teenagers, which is to be published in an on-line magazine. The guide's purpose is to help teenagers to deal with journeys they will take in their lives. Choose a topic from the list below.

Relationships
Travel
Education
Family
Health
Status
Technology

What the hell would you write for that? Could you turn it into a story? Question, comments, whatever. Cheers.
damN!

I think I could kinda fix up my pre-written short story to fit that.. ummm, travel can be both physical and mental travel.. if that makes sense...

Dr_Doom

HSC
Mrs.McDreamy said:

Relationships
Travel
Education
Family
Health
Status
Technology

edit: oops and by section 11.. I mean section II, not section eleven :)
I hope the creative writing question tomorrow wont be like that! I would have to make up an entierly new story!... Actually I guess you could just add a paragraph at the start then tell them about your story, then add a concluding paragraph :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)