Section 3 - Extended Response (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your thoughts on Section 3 here. (Extended Response)

1zephyr

HSC
N/A
lmaooo bruhhhhh was hoping for question on identity and ayyyyyyyy it was on identity. spent way to long on it, almost 55 minutes so other sections were rushed gg overall was a good question

cintaurus

HSC
Easy question and totally adaptable to place/people etc! But spent too much time on it with 5 long body paragraphs ughh better get a good mark for this!

Intrinsic

HSC
'An individual's identity is shaped by the way they perceive their connections with others and the world around them.'

How is this view represented in your prescribed text and ONE other related text

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Identity screwed me over, i had to adapt a generic based around connection and disconnection to place resulting by barriers to an individuals identity shaping their perception.... didn't do down too well. I also ran out of time during my four body paragraph, leading to me only having 1 quote and 3 techniques in that.

Also @Boardofstudies go and fuck yourself with the ONE related text thing you assholes

Lethal Toxin

HSC
Had no idea what identity and perceptions of other and the world meant, wrote about completely unrelated sh*t, expecting shitty atar

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
Identity screwed me over, i had to adapt a generic based around connection and disconnection to place resulting by barriers to an individuals identity shaping their perception.... didn't do down too well. I also ran out of time during my four body paragraph, leading to me only having 1 quote and 3 techniques in that.

Also @Boardofstudies go and fuck yourself with the ONE related text thing you assholes
Identity fked me over too, dw (y)

I had the best intro omg, but then was like "lol my texts can't support that" and so I died a lil

theoc

HSC
got halfway through because a misunderstanding about what sort of watches were allowed meant i couldn't actually see the time (i'm very shortsighted). hopefully paper two is straight up boss for my prepared essays because otherwise i'm screwed :cool:

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
I had a pre-prepared essay on barriers to belonging (some of it linking with identify). So this question was great!

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
Well I had convinced myself that it was going to be a damn feature article or a conversation.... So I was pretty stoked with the q :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)