Section I - Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your MC Answers here

KGZ9

HSC
was shaun priniciple in the first degree of second?

xAlan

HSC
really? they weren't really hard, i finished in like 5-10 mintues.

Exotic

HSC
was shaun priniciple in the first degree of second?
Is that the 12 year old girl? shes was accessory after the fact.
I made sailly mistake, put judge instead of jury for the criminal trial decision question. Really stupid lol. Ill probably get around 16 im guessing.

andrew2527

HSC
No she was accessory before the fact. It said she was "waiting" at THEIR house. Therefore she already knew of the crime, well that's the way I took it anyway.

Exotic

HSC
No she was accessory before the fact. It said she was "waiting" at THEIR house. Therefore she already knew of the crime, well that's the way I took it anyway.
Interesting opinion mate, i never really thought of that. Anyone else to clarify which ones correct?

xAlan

HSC
is it? wouldn't accessory before the fact be like she drove them to the bank? i put accessory after the fact because she was helping them AFTER the crime was committed. But idk :(

Phoenix 12

HSC
Uni Grad
Is that the 12 year old girl? shes was accessory after the fact.
I made sailly mistake, put judge instead of jury for the criminal trial decision question. Really stupid lol. Ill probably get around 16 im guessing.
Um wasn't judge correct?

sakatahahaha

HSC
N/A
Um wasn't judge correct?
Judge is correct .. The role of the judge is to conduct trial by the rule of the law direct the jury in their role.. Permit relevant evidence bla bla jury has no role in answering questions of the law they sit shut up and give a verdict

hamburger_eddy

HSC
for the question about which of the options may be an aggrevating factor, what did you guys put?

i put the age of the offender because i know young offender = mitigating factor, therefore older offender = aggrevating? starting to doubt myself thinking it was age of victim :(

Exotic

HSC
for the question about which of the options may be an aggrevating factor, what did you guys put?

i put the age of the offender because i know young offender = mitigating factor, therefore older offender = aggrevating? starting to doubt myself thinking it was age of victim :(
I put age of the victim because if the victim is young or a minor or whatever its an aggravating factor. Raping a 20 yo and a 9 yo is not the same.

xAlan

HSC
I put age of the victim because if the victim is young or a minor or whatever its an aggravating factor. Raping a 20 yo and a 9 yo is not the same.
Is it? I thought aggrevating factor means it makes the matter more worse for the offender. So i put "offender not being aware of the consequences of their actions" thought this meant he didnt care about what he was doing and that makes it worse.

Simone23

HSC
The girl was an accessory AFTER the fact as she assisted after! just because she was 'waiting' doesnt mean shes an accessory before.

hamburger_eddy

HSC
hmmm makes sense but can you see what i'm saying..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)