Section I - Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

mike12345678

HSC
okay can someone please upload the multiple choice. the supervisors wouldnt let me take my paper :/

and i think i got the inequalities wrong. i think i just tested (0,0) for both points without even looking at the graph...

such as idiot. if anyone could please scan that question so i can see what i did

mickstarify

HSC
Last edited:

Danstar2

HSC
I got 9/10. I said 4. B though which looks to be wrong.

mikaa

HSC
hey guys....it's a bit too late to ask, but i did my multiple choice in pencil.......do you think it will show up? :S (it's pretty dark and in the end i had time to go over in pen but i'm still not sure if it will show up in the scanner!) UGH it's driving me nuts!!@#$%$

mikaa

HSC
haha no im not trolling, it's true! i knew we had to use pen it's just i was sooo nervous i didn't know i was using a pacer...sighh

but when i went over it in pen, it was in a rush..so hopefully it did show up

mikaa

HSC
yeah or else the markers won't be able to read it..the scanner 'apparently'.. cannot pick up when it is shaded in pencil

but i guess if you used 2B or whatever's dark...you should be fine. :) (i think)

Rawf

HSC
haha no im not trolling, it's true! i knew we had to use pen it's just i was sooo nervous i didn't know i was using a pacer...sighh

but when i went over it in pen, it was in a rush..so hopefully it did show up
Dw, if you went over it in pen that should be fine.
Surprisingly A LOT of people from my school did it in pencil and the supervisor raged at us lolol. I have a friend and she did her bio MC in pencil too, it's too late now cause it got sent off to the marking centre already.
Anyways, if it's a dark pencil like 2B (that's what we used for like competitions/basic skills or whatever) i'm sure the computer can still read it. Furthermore, the supervisor said if you're lucky, if your paper is spit out by the computer a teacher might manually mark it for you. Just don't do it for the rest of your exams.

mikaa

HSC
ohhhhhhhhhh thank god!

thanks so much, i think i can stop stressing now haha :)

yeah hopefully it will be okay...i hope the computer spits mine out for a manual check 8)

and yes definitely won't do it again. :)

S1MZ8

HSC
fukkk, for that similar triangles one i proved the two angles were similar, but in my answer i wrote by AAA. Am i gonna lose a mark for not writing that the other angle was similar by angle sum of triangle? isnt it obvious though? u reckon theyll be tough markers?

mickstarify

HSC
fukkk, for that similar triangles one i proved the two angles were similar, but in my answer i wrote by AAA. Am i gonna lose a mark for not writing that the other angle was similar by angle sum of triangle? isnt it obvious though? u reckon theyll be tough markers?
Nah thats fine, but idk if they take AAA, my teacher said to write "Equiangular" but i dont see why they wont accept 2 angles

Barneyivan

HSC
they will accept AAA my teacher does hsc marking and she said they just prefer equiangular but take both.
does everyone think well get scaled up? i think ill do better in 3 unit haha

beemecs

HSC
does anybody remember what question 9 and 10 was and the solutions that u could choose from

Last edited:

babymonkee95

HSC
9) integral with limits 4 and 1 of 1/3x dx options were..a)1/3 ln3 b) 1/3 ln4 c) ln9 d) ln12
10) some retarded graph with the answer being integral with limits 2 and 0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)