Section I - Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
How about I decide what the answers are?
My credentials. 100 raw. wrote 8 business studies textbooks, senior marker for 16 years, head convener for 9 years. Yea w0t now.

NFmusic1995

HSC
hahahhahahahhahahahha

read the textbook man

have fun with your 85 raw!
Losing one multiple choice marks dropps from 100 to 85? Wow nice.

Either one of us can be correct, its BOS that decides what the right answer is.

I've read the textbook and i'm still pretty sure its D.

A5AP

HSC
Administrative is a "tick in the box" approach, whereas developmental is a more comprehensive approach, D is 20, this is delevepmental

Just by looking at the word 'developmental', a logical person would understand its meaning: to grow...add to the skill/ability of employees.

I mean, your teacher's 28 year experience is great when writing the textbook, but the textbook isn't always right.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
So the debate continues...

Let's do a comparison...
So which one is DEVELOPMENTAL?
C) Improving an individual employee's leadership skills
D) Collecting data to manage the HR function more effectively

PG 456 of Business In Action
DEVELOPMENTAL
This model of performance management is focused on using data to DEVELOP THE INDIVIDUAL SKILLS and ABILITIES of EMPLOYEES, so they improve their effectiveness in their roles, overcome weaknesses, and are prepared for promotion. This is best achieved through...
ADMINISTRATIVE
This model of P.M. provides information, often following an annual appraisal, which can be used by management for planning in HR functions such as training, development, rewards, pay levels, benefits and performance improvement. The focus is on COLLECTING DATA TO MANAGE THE HRM function more efficiently.

Its clearly C according to arguably the best business textbook.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad

Let's do a comparison...

DEVELOPMENTAL
This model of performance management is focused on using data to DEVELOP THE INDIVIDUAL SKILLS and ABILITIES of EMPLOYEES, so they improve their effectiveness in their roles, overcome weaknesses, and are prepared for promotion. This is best achieved through...
ADMINISTRATIVE
This model of P.M. provides information, often following an annual appraisal, which can be used by management for planning in HR functions such as training, development, rewards, pay levels, benefits and performance improvement. The focus is on COLLECTING DATA TO MANAGE THE HRM function more efficiently.
Sorry, the validity of the facts dissipate when my teacher said it was D, and others said it was D outside the exam hall.

nfmusic won't understand, so forget them

A5AP

HSC

Let's do a comparison...

DEVELOPMENTAL
ADMINISTRATIVE

Its clearly C according to arguably the best business textbook.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)