Section I: Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

IamKirby

HSC
I got centripetal and reactant force. This is because if there was only gravity it would fall straight down :)
Are you sure? It said stable orbit so I thought that implied it was undergoing centripetal force due to gravity with a constant speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HecticLad

HSC
I got centripetal and reactant force. This is because if there was only gravity it would fall straight down :)
nah the satellite is kept in place by its velocity not a counter force, centrifugal force is a pseudo force resulting from trying to explain the inertia of objects in a non inertial frame

Drsoccerball

HSC
nah the satellite is kept in place by its velocity not a counter force, centrifugal force is a pseudo force resulting from trying to explain the inertia of objects in a non inertial frame
Theres a reaction force for everything so... Anyways its too early lets relax and wait :)

Drsoccerball

HSC
It was alright. It was just that question hahahha. I know for sure I got more than 75%. Really hoping for mid 80%. Some of the multiple choice was definitely iffy. I thought it was harder than previous tests though
Dont underestimate physics HSC marking.

HecticLad

HSC
Theres a reaction force for everything so... Anyways its too early lets relax and wait :)
the reaction force is the gravity of the satellite acting on the planet, however because its mass is so small, the effect is negligible
tbh tho i dont think im going to be able to sleep until i get my marks

karan96

HSC
is anyone gonna upload the paper so we can get mc solutions or nah

IamKirby

HSC
If you don't have it, why do you expect other people to? Yeah teachers have it, but I don't think their priority is uploading a hsc paper for you which won't at all change your mark.

karan96

HSC
If you don't have it, why do you expect other people to? Yeah teachers have it, but I don't think their priority is uploading a hsc paper for you which won't at all change your mark.
relax haha, happened for eco so i assumed people might do it here too

IamKirby

HSC
Yeah well in my opinion the way you asked was rude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Air resistance....
I thought of it in regards to projectile motion because I read of an example where they say the rocket used to launch a satellite into space will not make it a projectile (since it's being propelled with the constant thrust force) BUT when it runs out of fuel then it becomes a projectile --> As we all know the only force acting on a projectile is gravity so yeah

gg no re to my crappy reasoning - Some aspects of multiple choice killed me but the SA and option were good

rand_althor

HSC
lol woops threw my copy away with all the rest of my HSC stuff. I think Fizzy_Cyst might upload it if he manages to get a paper.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Re: HSC Physics - Exam Paper (download)

I got :
1)C
2)B
3)B
4)D
5)A
6)B
7)C
8)C
9)B
10)A
11)C :(
12) D
13)C
14) C
15) A
16)C
17)A
18)A
19)C
20)B

:(

Kaido

be.
HSC
Re: HSC Physics - Exam Paper (download)

11 C, what kinda fucked up shit you smoking

is 10 A or B?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)