Section I: Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

FlameLash

HSC
What about the ASX one?? (If it was ASX... pretty sure), was it secondary or primary...?
The ASX itself is a secondary market, but there is also a primary and a secondary market operated by the ASX. I put ASX primary

Flop21

HSC
Yay feeling good for business MC :D

I've truly learned from my terrible performance in bio MC.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I remember seeing it somewhere.... maybe it was from preliminary??? I can't remember where I've heard primary/secondary in relation to ASX, but somewhere.

I purely guessed and put primary. I know it functions as a regulator, so maybe that's the primary bit, and the secondary bit is the trading of securities? Or visa versa?
Primary is where new shares are released and sold for the first time.

Secondary is where "second hand" shares are bought and sold (or traded)

So since the New Issue = New share/First time released
Therefore, its Primary. Thats how I justified to get that answer.

I'm very sure I learnt it in Year 11 Economics and Year 12 Business Studies (Finance, underneath the Influence section on Financial Institutions).

Flop21

HSC
Primary is where new shares are released and sold for the first time.

Secondary is where "second hand" shares are bought and sold (or traded)

So the New Issue = new share into the market.

Therefore, its Primary. Thats how I justified to get that answer. I'm very sure I learnt it in Year 11 Economics and Year 12 Business Studies (Finance, underneath the Influence section on Financial Institutions).
Ohhhhhhhh. Yeah. Well my guess was correct!

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Maybe it depends on teachers?
We definitely went through it in class
My teacher sat at the desk in front of the class

I made notes the entire two years on the laptop - He never wrote notes and the only time he talked was to blame the shit people in the class for doing bad

I can't believe that my school would hire teachers - There's one teacher like this for every subject and I basically got them all this year

Ekman

HSC
Haha I did eco in prelim and I recall learning about the ASX but I never listened in class LOL

Maybe that gut feeling I had in the exam was coming from a flashback to those eco prelim days :lol:
Lol I do eco and I don't know what ASX is...

aanthnnyyy

HSC
My teacher sat at the desk in front of the class

I made notes the entire two years on the laptop - He never wrote notes and the only time he talked was to blame the shit people in the class for doing bad

I can't believe that my school would hire teachers - There's one teacher like this for every subject and I basically got them all this year
I had the same teacher for eco and business and tbh for business I never really payed much attention haha. It's just one of those subjects you 'get' I guess. Also parts of the finance topic is really easy to understand if you do Eco hehe

middo2112

HSC
no i meant 9, for the first part of the question on the path, the one that said how long would a critical path analysis take, not the question were it increased
It was 18. CPA is the longest path as in that time you can complete all tasks.

XxX Weed Wizard XxX

HSC
What was the answer to the question that asked whats the best example of performance pay?

Was it the answer that said sally receives a bonus for meeting her sales target or the answer that said like john received pay that was 5% above what was outlined in his award? Cause isnt sally only receiving a monetary reward or..?

Flop21

HSC
What was the answer to the question that asked whats the best example of performance pay?

Was it the answer that said sally receives a bonus for meeting her sales target or the answer that said like john received pay that was 5% above what was outlined in his award? Cause isnt sally only receiving a monetary reward or..?
performance > pay because of your performance > picked sally because that was the only one that fit the criteria to me.

XxX Weed Wizard XxX

HSC
ah yeah i took it the other way cause like sally's pay isnt actually being effected like her salary is her salary this is just a monetary reward on top of it where as Johns receiving 5% above his award implys that performance resulted in an increase in pay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)