Section II : Short Answer (1 Viewer)

Mr.Cassimatis

HSC
lol too many people did China, too much bullshit

markers will be able to distinguish what is fact and what is bullshit :p

overall confident i hope lolz

trials i got mauled in my ass for short answers so core focus on them think i got almost all of em rite

w8 & c i guess:hammer:

Garygaz

HSC
shakky15 said:
+ 1.

i didnt study the case study .. if it was an extended i woulda picked the other option............ but noo lol. i used USA for TNCs as they pretty much are all american. i used russia for the strategy one.. communist cenrrally planned to market economy almost instantly. meh. i didnt mind the short answrrs to be honest, it was the extendeds where i sucked.
Umm

Economic development: Is a broad measure of welfare in a nation that includes indicators of health, education and environmental quality as well as material living standards.

I don't see how Russia moving from a communist economy to a market economy is economic development :s?

duack

HSC
yeah i think the short answer was okay except for the bullshitting about china part (yes i did that too) the only hard part were the essays i just wanted to sleep by then

CaitlinA

HSC
I hardly studied.. Read chapter summaries, ha. But short answer for me was definitely the worse. I was just going to do the other option if a case study was asked in ext. responses... woops.

Extended responses though - amazing. Only did one booklet for each though.

As for multiple choice... not bad, not good. Confusing somewhat.

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
hmm for the TNC one i wrote about 'race to the bottom', and just kinda assumed this was happening in India lol.

shakky15

HSC
Garygaz said:
Umm

Economic development: Is a broad measure of welfare in a nation that includes indicators of health, education and environmental quality as well as material living standards.

I don't see how Russia moving from a communist economy to a market economy is economic development :s?
communist system wasnt working so they made it a capitalist market economy in order to generate better development.. i know the definition of economic development... i tied in the fact that the failure of the transition had led to decreased living standards. not expecting 4 for that question anyway.

shadyhaze

HSC
whats structural change?

i didnt have a proper def for tht

i did indonesia for tht economic development question and cudnt remember the name for the program so a bsed it on what it sorta sounded like :p
hopefully no one did indonesia or the KDP program :p

JMC555

HSC
Short answeres weren't too bad.

The case study thing was new this year tho. I basically said TNC's provide China with investment revenue and trade links. For the other one i said trade liberalisation helped with China's economic growth, but all those peopl who said SEZ's i think you're right too.

Pretty sweet all up i reckon.

eskimoh

HSC
LOL my case study had nothing to do with TNCS (well nothing significant that i had learnt)
and so i used my case study from business studies for that section LOL oh well it still made sense..

f(sex)

HSC
eskimoh said:
LOL my case study had nothing to do with TNCS (well nothing significant that i had learnt)
and so i used my case study from business studies for that section LOL oh well it still made sense..
hi mohini

ronash

HSC
ahhhh the shorties were disgusting. very convenient the board of douches decides to put the case study in the shorties for the first time ever.
multis and essays were a gift tho.

rodders1

HSC
I did not mind the short answer, i thought the focus on globalisation was gay. Mainly because i could have written an essay for a like 3 marker.

I hated the essays, and was not to fussed on muli choice.

ashkaaa

HSC
ronash said:
ahhhh the shorties were disgusting. very convenient the board of douches decides to put the case study in the shorties for the first time ever.
multis and essays were a gift tho.
LOL my Business Studies teacher was the one responsible for the short answers :D

ronash

HSC
ashkaaa said:
LOL my Business Studies teacher was the one responsible for the short answers :D
make sure u tell him/her to go play in traffic OR set an exam that tests the subject matter of the course more comprehensively i.e. not just globalisation crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)