Section II - Short Answer (1 Viewer)

rawrence

HSC
I wrote bilateral trade agreements excluded countries not included, thus loss of competition which would have otherwise been derived from firms being exposed to such competition and possible loss of productivity.

Absolute bs, not expecting anything for it LOL

Skriker

HSC
For labour markets i used Work Choices 2006 and example of a policy is this ok? Or they just looking for Jobs training compact? :/
What I said was that the governement would be able to influence structural unemployment and keep it low if they subsidies Schools, Tafes and universities, also support the unemployed through the apprecentship scheme and they can either give free or subsidy training too the ones who were affected by structural unemployment :D

eyeswideshut

HSC
i completely screwed up that whole structural u/e question, started rambling about enterprise bargaining (???) and completely forgot about the whole education and training part of the labour market chapter. hoping for 1/3 at best cos i sorta defined structural u/e haha

dela_

HSC
N/A
I wrote bilateral trade agreements excluded countries not included, thus loss of competition which would have otherwise been derived from firms being exposed to such competition and possible loss of productivity.

Absolute bs, not expecting anything for it LOL
haha actually my teacher told me this was right

Lis020393

HSC
with the disadvantage of a bilateral trade agreement could you have said that bilateral trade agreements only facilitate free trade between the two countries in the agreement but imposes trade barriers to other countries not in the bilateral agreement such as higher protection levels as evidenced in CERTA between Aus and New Zealand where agricultural protection levels are reduced between the two countries but protection levels aren't reduced across the global economy?
I thought the short answers were kinda difficult coz it focused on strange topics :(

Skriker

HSC
with the disadvantage of a bilateral trade agreement could you have said that bilateral trade agreements only facilitate free trade between the two countries in the agreement but imposes trade barriers to other countries not in the bilateral agreement such as higher protection levels as evidenced in CERTA between Aus and New Zealand where agricultural protection levels are reduced between the two countries but protection levels aren't reduced across the global economy?
I thought the short answers were kinda difficult coz it focused on strange topics :(
I guess you can right about anything as long as you said why :) so you should be fine :)

Skriker

HSC
I guess you can right about anything as long as you said why :) so you should be fine :)

mitchh81

HSC
what about economies response to the international business cycle
i talked about the automatic stabilizers
such as progressive taxation and social welfare
and how it plays a counter cyclical role
but negative impact of increase reliance on social welfare payments resulting in decrease productivity???

mitchh81

HSC
also advantages of decentralized wage fixation
- increase productivity
- increase flexibility
- reduce inflationary pressures

yehhh?

eyeswideshut

HSC
but negative impact of increase reliance on social welfare payments resulting in decrease productivity???
erm sort of? I talked about china and how they used fiscal stimulus during the GFC and now with their super growth they've used tightening of monetary policy to try and hold down inflation and then I mentioned Open Door Policy and how this aided the influence of the IBC on their economy through trade and investment flows

mitchh81

HSC
yes ^ i wanted to use china as well as i had prepared notes but i couldn't apply to the question so just bs on the american economy hahah !

Skriker

HSC
well their goes 5 marks, I spoke about how they should improve their communication between businesses too increase productivity and foreign investment too boost the economy or something and then spoke about chinas first stock market too increase investment or something :/ pretty much bs really. that was the only question i had trouble with.

Skriker

HSC
well their goes 5 marks, I spoke about how they should improve their communication between businesses too increase productivity and foreign investment too boost the economy or something and then spoke about chinas first stock market too increase investment or something :/ pretty much bs really. that was the only question i had trouble with.

friend177

HSC
also advantages of decentralized wage fixation
- increase productivity
- increase flexibility
- reduce inflationary pressures

yehhh?
i wrote about effecient resource allocation and productivity

Skriker

HSC
i wrote about effecient resource allocation and productivity
yeah pretty much and how it can lead too less disputes as it is based on a fixed system run under a free market.

omg im still so happy i feel ive done soo well except in the bloody multi where I only got 13...... :/ ARRHGHGHGHGHGHGHG.

occer

HSC
N/A
I used the carbon tax and the fuel excise as well as pollution regulation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)