Section II - Short Answer (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share and discuss your answers here

ramyeonking

HSC
Horrible. The amount of bullshit inputted in that exam was crazy.

Last edited:

Veldt

HSC
N/A
Not looking at a good mark after that paper.. sigh.. UWS here we come :(

mickk794

HSC
There was no need for any technical IT knowledge in the exam. My current mark for IPT is 94, but after this exam i think it will drop. There were heaps of questions which i felt you could write anything about and still get it correct.
+ I rushed the option topics (DSS & Multimedia) and didn't get to finish last question in MM section.

Last edited:

habitres

HSC
Easy. Loved the distribution of marks, no random PFA related questions and wrote like 6 pages on the scientists question.
What 6 pages? You're kidding. Most I did for one question was like 1.5 pages max for one of the 5 marks

Yea agreed on the amount of BS needed, really took a while to get what they were asking for. I just tried to put in as much relevant technical information as possible within my answers.

Hoping 85+ raw quite confidently.

daniel46211

HSC
With you on the 85+ raw. Was quite challenging predicting the future...

emmkayyez

HSC
The ERP question was a bit iffy... Maybe it was just me, but I didn't understand it and hence a whole lot of BS was written.

emmkayyez

HSC
Easy. Loved the distribution of marks, no random PFA related questions and wrote like 6 pages on the scientists question.
Scientists? Did you get this mixed up with Biology? ...Unless it was an options question or something... But by the looks of your sig, you don't even do IPT LOL

mickk794

HSC
i'm guessing i got ~64/80 for the sections and ~14/20 for the MC. Only if i took more time to read the q's then it would be higher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)