Section III - Business Report (1 Viewer)

Kupo

HSC
Re: Business Studies Section III: Business Report

Base on syllabus

q26
social responsibilities
- ecological sustainability
- quality working life
- ecommerce
- technology
- globalisation/manging cultural diversity

GLOBAL marketing (hint: if you did marketing for this, if you compare the two report, u would miss out the topic globalisation. this question is asking globalisation and not the 4ps)
- research of market
- global branding
- standardisation and differentitaion

key influences
- social, legal, economic and new organisational behavioural influcence

q28
market research process
- determining data needed
- data collection
- data anaylsis
- interpretation

developing marketing plan
- seidi

objecting financial manangement
- liqidity
growth
profitability
return on capital
effieciency

IF you guys talk about this, then it would be fine. other then this, it's how u word it.

bmn

HSC

Base on syllabus

q26
social responsibilities
- ecological sustainability
- quality working life
- ecommerce
- technology
- globalisation/manging cultural diversity

GLOBAL marketing (hint: if you did marketing for this, if you compare the two report, u would miss out the topic globalisation. this question is asking globalisation and not the 4ps)
- research of market
- global branding
- standardisation and differentitaion

key influences
- social, legal, economic and new organisational behavioural influcence

q28
market research process
- determining data needed
- data collection
- data anaylsis
- interpretation

developing marketing plan
- seidi

objecting financial manangement
- liqidity
growth
profitability
return on capital
effieciency

IF you guys talk about this, then it would be fine. other then this, it's how u word it.
For Q26 I done
-Globalisation/Technology (I couldn't link this well, no idea why I done it...)
-product, mostly packaging, but included research of global market and standardisation/differentiation. I think the question WASN'T about the global marketing things in the syllabus, but about the points in the "differentiation" section. Which, includes some of the 4ps (mostly product). Wasn't worded too good.
-Social/legal, but done it last and was running out of time... Didn't do them that well, but not too bad either (done social much better).

For Q28 I done (in this order)
-liquidity, profitability, return on capital, efficiency (mind blank - couldn't remember growth... Not that important to market research though... No idea why I done it first, and I assume it will cost me 1-3 marks, but it was linked)
- determining data needed (didn't word it right), data collection, data analysis and interpretation
-all aspects of developing marketing plans in detail, except implement, monitoring and control which I mostly done data analysis and interpretation. Linked it to that.
-Case study was integrated, but the integration at times wasn't that appropriate to market research... I linked all I could.

My general sense of report writing is quite good, and these will be the first I get under 18 for... Probably around/under 15.

Last edited:

superralex

Sheriosusly BHS09.
HSC

For Q26 I done
-Globalisation/Technology (I couldn't link this well, no idea why I done it...)
Don't worry, I did E-commerce...
:bomb:

pinkispunk66

HSC

what about like social responsibility as providing environmentally friendly products and being an active member of the community by providing employment and sponsorships etc..

Kupo

HSC

Remember people, every year in those 2 extended responses, they test all 5 topics, they aint going to stop and only do 4 and skip globalisation as people said for this exam. Section 4 is clearly about marketing and financial meaning section 3 is management, employment relations and globalisation. so obviously globalisation is the global marketing strategies which is S and D, market research and global branding.

williamc

HSC

yeah about 10 pages. used e-commerce as marketing strategy, very effective. social i did managgment has to be socialy responsible for peoples religion, also tests on animals not socialy accepted and unethical. ummm key influences i did economic cycle, and changing work patterns, suggested contingency theory to manage it with behavioural approach and flatter structure to improve productivity n al that. too easy

LOL good luck with ur band 4 :p

That does not relate to the syllabus at all

(this is williamc's bro, doing my hsc now)

williamc

HSC

what about like social responsibility as providing environmentally friendly products and being an active member of the community by providing employment and sponsorships etc..

Close but that isn't it.

I did 1) Ecological Sustainability

2) Technology

Julz4433

HSC

dont wory bro, im sure lots of other ppl did too. only can hope ur crap was beter than the rest of the ppl who wrote that sorta thing haha.

Yea, coming to this site doesn't make me feel better... ha

12em12

HSC
i wrote for global market strategy:

product differentiation and marlet segmentation

i don't know if this is 100% but to me it seemed to fit in the nature of wat question askin when i was explaining it.

deebarnz

HSC
i accidently put quality of life, hopefully they'll get that i mean quality of WORKING life

with the global marketing strategies, they already had differentiation in the question so i was like, what?

alina yousif

HSC
Who ever mentioned marketing strategy in relation to the 4ps I'm sorry but you're wrong because that question was related to global marketing.. The actual marketing module was used in extended so the strategy of "research of markets" is correct :)

alina yousif

HSC
thought it was pretty straight forward this question.. Did 2full booklets and then had to stop to move to extended

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)