Section III - Personalities (1 Viewer)

zoo-music girl

HSC
i cant believe everyone got raped in the bum so much for the Xerxes 15 marker foreign policy one? that was heaps predictable. pretty much my main area of study for him.

duude, i pretty much saw this q in reading time and was like what the hell is foreign policy .... ranted on for many pages about everything xerxes had ever done with foreign people... ahhh.... that one shall be interesting..

NoName91

HSC
I did Akhenaten. I think I did quite well - I used PLENTY of sources, espeically for the b) question. Hopefully will get 20+
Same here. Akhenaten was great... I only got 16.5/25 in my trial so I studied up or it.. and it was easily my best in the hsc :)

Hopefully 22ish

Dratini

HSC
Pericles was awsome. i loved the questions. his role in the Pelopponnesian War was one of my strong points, even though i can't spell it! wait that actually looks right. have i finally spelt it right? :jump:

Overall, the questions were great and i think my answers were good.

ashleighjade

HSC
Did Ahenaten. Praying for 20+??

Section A - don't evennn remember...?

Section B - Pretty much cried with happiness! Had gone over those EXACT notes earlier that morning so I'm praying for epic brownie points in that section.

My officials tombs was kinda wasted though... Sadness. Although, I did force them into places and made them relate! No way was I going to waste that much study and bitchin' knowledge.

And my scholars quotes! Argh! Grrrr. Totally had the wrong sort for the questions! So after I died a thousand deaths I had to generalise ones I only partially remembered - grrrrr. >=\

Reall hoping I did well 'cause I failed so bad on CORE and NKE... =( Tourism? WTF! Need Aka to sneak a band 5 hopefully? =S

cassiecocaine

HSC
Not many people were happy with the Agrippina question, but I was thrilled! I had studied her so much after the trial, and it all paid off. We had the interpretations question for an assignment, thank god haha. I wrote lots :) Agrippina was my strongest section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)