Sections III, IV : Extended Response (1 Viewer)

Mr.Cassimatis

HSC
Exchange rates 12 pages + Diagram

Fiscal close to 20 pages

"He Climbed in" <-- analogy for rudds fiscal goals of economic issues

spoke about the recent injection of 10.4 into the economy mildly expansionary and the effects this has had on bullet proofing the economy as he rekons he would lmao

:ninja:

duack

HSC
yeah i did the question 25 globalisation and 28 monetary.

i only wrote like 4/5 pages for each u ppl r all nerds. and in the argument of quality over quantity it wasnt that great quality either so yeah not much for u guys to compete against here!

UAI aim: 60 (yeah i know!!!)

nataliaa.cc

HSC
eekmnq4x said:
I did Question 25 and 28

I didnt finish 28 on IMF, WTO and trading bloc.
i went on for too long about wto 7 pages, only 2 pages for imf, and nthing for trading bloc =[

wuld i get like really low mark for that?
arggh!!!!!!!!!!:confused::burn:

Hate to say it but my teacher always said.. If you have three areas of an essay to discuss and you only discuss two, the most that you can hope to get is a 12.

Ezzz1990

HSC
haiderr said:
I wrote Section 3 on the front of the Question 28 booklet but question 28 is Section 4!!!!!!!!! does that matter?
I think I did the same thing by accident. It should be alright after they start reading the question etc., they're good at that kind of thing and it's not like a computer marks it.
I did Question 26 and Question 27. I did 5 pages for Q26 and 7 pages for Q27.

Last edited:

adz2452

HSC
Nah 17 words a line would be easy i write about 12 words a line and i wrote 8 pages for both Q26 Exchange rate and Q28 Monetary Policy.
i loved my Phillips Curve in Q26
and my Bussiness Cycle in Q28
yeeeww!!!

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
This sucks, everyone wrote more than me.
Exchange rate - 8 pages
Monetary - 7 pages

By the way, I accidently put section III for both booklet.................

Tha Wishkah

HSC
Quality over quanitity, comparing how many pages you wrote is just flying your e-peen around unneccesarily.

@who

HSC
i did appreciation and monetary also.

imo the best structure for monetary needed to included the following in a discussion on the effectiveness:

- objectives of MP
- how its implemented - dmo
- transmission mechanism -- whole thing
- limitations of this i.e. 6-18 month implementation
- alternatives .. pre-emptive MP
- details on limitations of the policy
- global factors influencing decision making
- factors from the political context.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
damn! forgot to talk about pre-emtive.

purplecupcake

HSC
yeah i did exchange rates - 10 and fiscal - 14 :)

i went into the exam thinking that if there was a free trade agreements/trade bloc question i would choose the alternate one which just happeneddd to be stupid exchange rates.

suprisingly i filled up some pages with appreciation blab... >_<

daveyvc

HSC
i did globalisation and fiscal. i wrote 50 bazillion pages like everyone else on here. get over yourselves egotistic driven forum dwellers. Since it was eco today, i'd like to say ther was some serious inflation in the length of these supposed essays.

good luck when results come back though.. dunno how many word counts will appear beside your marks..

Last edited:

toml811

HSC
mate, who do u think you are, so what if these people wrote more than you???
let them share their joy with others.

daveyvc

HSC
toml811 said:
mate, who do u think you are, so what if these people wrote more than you???
let them share their joy with others.
Joy isn't bs. Bs is the content of my essays. there is no place for innappropriate inflation here.

shakky15

HSC
did the exchange rate (10.5 pages) and monetary (almost 9 pages).

spent a bit too long on the short answers and the exhange rate one so i had less than 40 mins to do the monetary qn..

despite the fact that its shorter and i wrote it in less time, i think my monetary one was way better than the exhange rate one (actualy answers the question and has a little more structure).

im pretty happy with my exams so far, looks like the BOS is being really kind this year. hope that doesnt mean it will require high raw marks to get a band 6 though.

melmont13

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
monetary let me include the financial crisis and the current conflict the RBA has with high inflation and the expected slowdown.
Bingo. Although the monetary question asked you to talk about all the objectives, you should have focused on inflation/unemployment/growth; as they're the main things affecting the Australian economy atm. Also I mentioned how RBA dirtied the float for the 4th time in 10 years yesterday I think? So i discussed external stability a little as well :D

I did 7 1/2 for each essay, and I was really happy with that. Oh and I know its quality>quantity but a guy in my year asked for four extra 8 page writing booklets. FOUR. And you know it was quality, as he's ranked top in my year for eco :|

Last edited:

shakky15

HSC
melmont13 said:
Bingo. Although the monetary question asked you to talk about all the objectives, you should have focused on inflation/unemployment/growth; as they're the main things affecting the Australian economy atm. Also I mentioned how RBA dirtied the float for the 4th time in 10 years yesterday I think? So i discussed external stability a little as well :D

I did 7 1/2 for each essay, and I was really happy with that. Oh and I know its quality>quantity but a guy in my year asked for four extra 8 page writing booklets. FOUR. And you know it was quality, as he's ranked top in my year for eco :|
noooooooooooo i forgot to include that!!!!!!

i knew that stat! i knew it!! :mad: dammit.

sasa-o8

HSC
I wrote two pages for appreciation. Can anyone say FAIL?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)