Sections III, IV - Extended Response (1 Viewer)

littleremedy

HSC
the extended response was not that straightforward and really narrowly selected COMPARED to the specimen paper. but i guess its still broad question that you can link everything you know into it I guess.

I wished the response was on operations or HR though. no marketing strategies/ no financial strategies ... WHY -=(

paddydbarry

HSC
Good case studies to use for the ethics section were

- Imperial, British, American Tabacco (packaging)
- Nike & Billabong
- McDonalds
- Oventours Gas & Energizer gas (price fixing)

Examine

same
HSC
Good case studies to use for the ethics section were

- Imperial, British, American Tabacco (packaging)
- Nike & Billabong
- McDonalds
- Oventours Gas & Energizer gas (price fixing)
Qantas also colluded to price fixing its fuel surcharges with others, and got fined $68 million by the US Department of Justice for it.

HSC
N/A
Re: !!!! SHIT!!! I forgot to do case study in my essay omFG!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i'm such an idiot

i wrote about gina rineheart and tried linking her sale of fairfax shares to placement shares

i'm so stupid

Keelan134

HSC
Could we use foreign legislation? Not many Australian businesses are naughty ethically in advertising

paddydbarry

HSC
For 25.

Op strategies, Quality Control, Inventory management, New Product Design + Dev, Outsource Packaging Production
HR strategies, Implement Grievance procedures, Re train, Job description, Training on W/H/S, Monetary rewards keep staff motivated and satisfy their demand for extra pay without increasing all salaries.

B0

HSC
N/A
Finance essay Q

Q27. How can different sources of funds help a business achieve its financial objectives.

What approach u guys take for this one. I said they used debt/equity financing to support my case study businesses expansion to America. and all the new Operational, marketing and hr strategies that these funds provided for and that it achieved the objectives. You?

harro619

HSC
You couldn't just right about ethics, the point was very specific in linking ethics to MARKETING.

billy d

HSC
N/A
i wrote about implementing and controlling for the busiess report under human resources, but then found out its not in syllabus under that :( you guys reakon i lose marks for it

egnaro315

HSC
one time I wrote about human resource cycle instead of strategies and I got a 7/20 so I think the right syllabus dot points are essential.

maknaedori

HSC
N/A
For those who didnt include case study in 26/27, max you can get is 12 (from my Business Studies teacher)

yayschool

HSC
N/A
What syllabus dot points were we meant to talk about for q.26. Bullsh' 3 pages :(

HSC
N/A
Re: Finance essay Q

Q27. How can different sources of funds help a business achieve its financial objectives.

What approach u guys take for this one. I said they used debt/equity financing to support my case study businesses expansion to America. and all the new Operational, marketing and hr strategies that these funds provided for and that it achieved the objectives. You?
I talked about debt/equity as well as retained profits+owner's equity

I sorta just said anything with the case studies.
Seasonal variation affects cash flow, short term loans help purchase needed inputs to produce products --> liquidity, hence solvency
long term for growth (buying a new factory)
long term for R&D --> innovation (competitive advantage)
new equipment which helps efficiency
loans to purchase greater volume of stock in anticipation of seasonal variation i.e. increased spending in new years and christmas period
venture capitalists --> IT boom

how majority of successful companies began from simple origins, and the injection of large sums of money facilitated growth because they had the capital to advertise, fund marketing research, operations etc etc

i'm not very happy with my linking with profitability objects though

i did mention that since facebook became a public company, they were able to grow and purchase other companies etc etc

i'm really scared i failed today

Meshy590

HSC
wrote 10 pages of pure bullshit on ethical and legal influences on QANTAS

McLovinFanboy

Banned
HSC
How could people do question 26 lol. I would only have max a page of what to write lol.

I managed 6 booklets for question 27= 18pages :p (p.s my writing is terrible, so it really isn't long)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)