Sections III, IV - Extended Response (1 Viewer)

medicore

HSC
Is it true you can't have graphs and tables in the essay?

McLovinFanboy

Banned
HSC
Is it true you can't have graphs and tables in the essay?
Not in a business essay.

If it was a report it is okay. But you shouldn't put graphs/tables in essays for business.

However, you should in econonmics

jason2kool

HSC
anyone else write about the 'Competition and consumer act 2010' and the 'ACCC' when referring to government regulation?

berrss

HSC
what was the actual dot point for the government regulations? me and a couple of others in my year spoke about consumer laws (price discrimination etc..) cause i had no idea what else to do.

egnaro315

HSC
lol the reason I didn't do question 26 was because I had no regulations or laws to back up my essay. They go in one ear then out the other..

jbailey2106

HSC
Re: Finance essay Q

Broke it down into 5 paragraphs of the financial objectives i.e Profitability, Growth, Efficiency, Liquidity, Solvency. Then analysed each of those in depth and suggested possible short/long term or debt/equity finance sources for each. Then linked Qantas and their decisions and choices of financial sources and how their respective choices contributed to achieving said objectives. You?

HSC
N/A
Re: Finance essay Q

Broke it down into 5 paragraphs of the financial objectives i.e Profitability, Growth, Efficiency, Liquidity, Solvency. Then analysed each of those in depth and suggested possible short/long term or debt/equity finance sources for each. Then linked Qantas and their decisions and choices of financial sources and how their respective choices contributed to achieving said objectives. You?
mirin' dat structure, gurl.

Rawf

HSC
EZZZZZZZZZZZ however, I forgot some of my figures for Qantas.. I wrote they were fined $2.1bn LOL i think that numbers a tad too big

cosmomatthews

HSC
Re: !!!! SHIT!!! I forgot to do case study in my essay omFG!!!!!!!!!!!

I started talking about plain packaging that Marlboro has to do and stuff.... then got freaked that the BOS would think I was some smoker dropkick who knew heaps about cigarette packaging haha

eat_well

HSC
I wasn't expecting those extended responses at all. From the specimen paper, it looked like it would be something along the lines of influences, processes or strategies for a certain topic area. Both questions were horrible for me and I ended up writing very little on the marketing one :(.

Examine

same
HSC
I wasn't expecting those extended responses at all. From the specimen paper, it looked like it would be something along the lines of influences, processes or strategies for a certain topic area. Both questions were horrible for me and I ended up writing very little on the marketing one :(.
I don't think many people did, though I managed to adapt ok to the marketing one.

Veldt

HSC
N/A
Re: !!!! SHIT!!! I forgot to do case study in my essay omFG!!!!!!!!!!!

Maximum mark that can be received without a case study is 12. I made that mistake once, never again...
For the, essay question 27,

I forgot to do a case study. (0 reference to case study)

OMFGGGG SRSLY

I wrote a pretty decent essay, 17/20+.

What will my mark be capped at? OMFG.............................

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)