SEE U ALL AT 6AM (1 Viewer)

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Don't need to wake up if you don't go to bed at all
pls don't pull an all nighter before hsc... a lack of sleep will limit your performance and thinking

I understand if you feel unprepared or have more to study/memorise, you can stay up a few hours if you need to but even like 2-3 hours of sleep is better than zero, though I still recommend more sleep than that. good luck and all the best, you got this! I'm sure you're more prepared than you think!

jojosiwa123

HSC
It's really productive when you're the only one awake and you feel so refreshed honestly. You get a lot done without losing the precious hours of 'deep sleep'.
how tf do you wake up that early...like how many hrs of sleep do u get

HSC
I get usually around a solid 6 -7 hours of sleep. That's already good...

BUT the important bit here, is entering deep sleep, which occurs (if I'm not mistaken) 1am to 3am, however to actually 'enter' deep sleep you need around 3hrs sleep prior. So preferably a bedtime of 10 is ideal. So I sleep at 9.30 (used to be 8 before daylight saving), and wake up at 3-4am.

Haha Lmao my sleep schedule is one of the things I'm really proud of.

HSC
I'm chucking an all-nighter today, to reset my internal clock. Because I've been sleeping later than usual. Cbb explaining but the concept is staying awake 24hours then sleeping at your desired bedtime and waking up at your preferred time.

jojosiwa123

HSC
I'm chucking an all-nighter today, to reset my internal clock. Because I've been sleeping later than usual. Cbb explaining but the concept is staying awake 24hours then sleeping at your desired bedtime and waking up at your preferred time.
yeah I was thinking this is a bit past your bedtime lmfao

I wish I could adopt your habits, you make so much time for studyyyy but its so hard. good on u lol

HSC
yeah I was thinking this is a bit past your bedtime lmfao

I wish I could adopt your habits, you make so much time for studyyyy but its so hard. good on u lol
Yeah man I'm meant to be long gone by now 😂😂

I'm making a coffee so I don't faint, the moment it's past 10 I get really tried.

Brooo you cam do it too though. I used to sleep at 3-4am everyday, but I, as the most spontaneous (×impulsive) person you'll find, decided to suddenly fix it up. Haha at first I started waking up at around 6am for religious purposes but then I felt that it'd be really productive (i.e. school/language learning/exercise etc) to sleep x wake-up early sooo 😂😂

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)