a good year all? or craptacular?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
bwahahaha i have one tomorrow and its all over red rover
im looking forward to seeing home again

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I have 2 left. One is going to be easy. The other I didn't turn up to any of the lectures so I might have some trouble if I sped too much time watching tv this week.

Scanorama

HSC
I have an exam on Wendesday (CSCI102), I only need 1 mark out of 30 to pass the subject :)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
ahhh what a year
i met without wongs and aussie chick... < in one of my tutes

did any behind the scenes meet^s happen?

santaslayer

HSC
craptacular!

too much study
too much work

but then had some fun times with friends...at uni...around wollongong city as well..

fuck i have an exam 2moro...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
what really is craptastic is that i have a history exam in two hours... history shouldnt be examinable!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I didn't see anyone except maybe a passing convo with Tim and Geoff...

I should be there next year, maybe Spring Semester only though, depends on what happens during the break, I could end up anywhere.

And I had my 3 exams on the Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday of 1st week... but at least I can breath easy now until the marks are released.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
im thinking of having second session off next year and working flat out so that i can travel next summer through mexico and do a season in hawaii... we shall see about that one though

Jess_L

3rd Year UOW Student
HSC
Hi everyone, good luck with your exams!!

I'm starting at UOW next year ive already been accepted, Im a bit scared about starting and moving 6hrs away from home but i guess i'll get used to it. I've just got a few questions probably been asked before but if someone could answer them for me it would be great!!!!
Whats O week like, what kinds of things do you do?? and how long does it take to make friends, does everyone just talk to everyone else??
And with the enrollment days are you suppossed to have picked subjects etc that you want to do and organise it all on the timetable before you go?? also do my parents come with me or am i on my own to enrol?? If you don't like ur degree can u change it straight away?? how many actual hours do u spend at the uni and how many days do you go? Is it better to spread ur classes out over the week or have them all in the first few days?? Is uni life really as fun as everyone says it is?????
Anything else you could tell me about uni would be great either good or bad stuff!!! The more i know the better i'll feel about coming!!!

Thanks!!!!!

Aussiechick

HSC
I've finished now and it feels great :) First year certainly was an experience. I quite enjoyed it really, the subjects were mostly interesting, the assessments weren't TOO hard.. and I met 2 UOW BOSers (DrowntheCow & Tenille) plus a few UOW Livejournalers too :)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Aussiechick said:
I've finished now and it feels great :) First year certainly was an experience. I quite enjoyed it really, the subjects were mostly interesting, the assessments weren't TOO hard.. and I met 2 UOW BOSers (DrowntheCow & Tenille) plus a few UOW Livejournalers too :)
drownthecrow mate crow ;)
howd you go with history today?
haha the questions were exactly what he said they "might" be haha awesome

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
10.30 tomorrow morning
you should see my room. its so sad, no more surf posters, no rug on the floor, its so...

cold

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
lucky im back in 130 c again next year... just where i wanted! same crew as well :)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
good bye 130
this is my last post from here...

sad times. but ill be back! ill be back!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)