See you at UMAT! (1 Viewer)

crazy_paki123

HSC
bitch degree.

combined engineering/actuarial studies/med/law is the way to go. 7 figure starting salary
#MoneyIsntEverything #HappinessMatters #LifeChoices #UniSucks #UMATSucks #Goodlucktoall #HopeUallfailSoMySisterGetsIn :)

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
A bit late for people doing the morning session but for those doing the afternoon one, my tip is to stay calm. UMAT is really a test of mental strength and is really straining mentally. If you get stressed you won't be able to think as clearly. So no matter what just stay calm and give it your best shot. It's not the end of the world if you don't do well as there is always the following year.

I am saying this from experience which helped me get a UMAT score of 85+ (although i didn't follow up with doing Medicine). Basically the night before UMAT I was essentially playing games, going out to movies with friends just to forget UMAT is on. It really helped me focused during the exam.

All the best to everyone!

bengosha60

Peasant
HSC
sly tactics from the chick in front of me...kept farting and i constantly lost concentration :/ GGmed

lolitaaa

HSC
guysssssssssssss did you see me???????? I was near the dude with the "RUSE" jersey - what a show off.

lolitaaa

HSC
When the man spoke on the microphone, I kept getting so scared! :(

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
rubix cube -> you rotate it to match the colours.......

lol going to the exam just to laugh at people. hmmmm considering it; It's always fun to make fun of people.......
lol cubix did you cum?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)