• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

seeking advice (1 Viewer)

gurmies

Drover
HSC
keep ext 2 or drop it!!!
Drop it. If you could ask such a question without providing any other background information such as how you've been performing, I believe that you lack the logical and analytical skills to do this subject :) In all seriousness - what's your situation - marks/ranks/difficulty etc..?

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
keeeeeeeepppp!!!

just cause it's fun.

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
you've done chem already. how'd you go?
then theres 2 units of english have to count.
u seem to like eco, so thats another 2 units you'll use.
sure, sor is boring, but easy. 1 unit or 2?

vds700

HSC
keep ext 2 or drop it!!!
if you're really struggling with the course/bombed out in assessments, maybe drop.... On the other hand you've come this far, seems like a waste of time/effort to drop.

Anyway I dont know your situation, its upto you to make the call

P.T.F.E

HSC
well first assessment didn't go real well but reasonable like i scored 67% which is bad but apparently good for 4unit then in the half yearly i bombed ou 32/75, i didnt get to study because i was flooded and lost everything. i don't feel as though i understand it fully like 3 unit and 2 and i reakon its pulling my 3 unit mark down????

is it really worth the scaling if i score like this in the HSC compared to maybe a band 6 in 2 unit?

P.T.F.E

HSC
Drop it. If you could ask such a question without providing any other background information such as how you've been performing, I believe that you lack the logical and analytical skills to do this subject :) In all seriousness - what's your situation - marks/ranks/difficulty etc..?

sorry i cant even believe i posted a pathetic question rank would have to be 5/6 shet!!!

marks would be 38/66 it was easy lots of stupid mistakes
and 32/75 (hardest test of my life)

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
Up to you. Enjoy? Related to uni? Uai aim?

P.T.F.E

HSC
UAI aim over 90, what i want to do have no idea. up to me, i cant make decision whether life or death.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
If you wanna do engineering/science/acturary then imo sticking with it is better.
If you wanna do midwifery/law/women studies/horticulture/naturopathy and the likes then it seems logical to drop it imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)